Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

But I'm still happy to hear that this outfit does a nice job!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

just got my 2017 RT S from those nice folks. Very transparent experiemce.
    I knew going in, that it was gonna take 10 business days at least.
    Just like Christmas, the wait is the worst. But considering you don't have to
    hear any salesman's BS...? That alone made it a worthwhile deal.
    Plus I got a "deal". It was dropped on my farm in an enclosed trailer, all by itself.
    I had to go nowhere, and this "consierge" service is free. Why would you not ? You've waited this long to pull the trigger.
    Flatlander, Navy Veteran, Widower
    Loved my 2014 RTS SE6 Pearl white
    but have a new love now,
    my 2017 RTS SE6 Champagne metallic (Champ)

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Dave7691 View Post
    How's it going with the other hip?
    As you know I bought mine through Imotorsports from Jason and saved a ton couldn't of been happier .
    One day we will get a root beer as i'm now healing from a fused C6/7 disk in my neck.
    Dave, sorry to hear about your neck problem. Both my new hips are doing well, although I still experience some stiffness when I get up after sitting for a while. I also had shoulder surgery on January 2nd. But the best part is, with two new hips and shoulders, I am riding pain free. And yeah a root beer sounds great along with a Sycamore Slammer & onion rings.
    "A Wise Man Once Said, I Should Ask My Wife."
    2017 Champagne Metallic RT-S SE-6 Rivco Dual Flag Holders; Slingmods Highway Pegs; (Hate Them) Airhawk Seat Cushion; Show Chrome Black Touring Rack w/ Risers & Touring Windshield; RAM X Mount For TXTAG; TackForm Phone Mount; Lidlox; Magic Mirror Mounts; Guardian Bells; WOLO "Bad Boy" Air Horn; Dual USB Power Outlet With Voltmeter; 12V outlet for misc. stuff; Spyderpops Full View Mirror Turn Signals; Large Brake Pedal; Kott Grilles; Large Mud Flap; BajaRon 3 Piece Sway Bar, Last But Not Least, Kuhmo Rear Rire, Vedrestien Fronts.
    2017 RT-S , Brake pedal extender is twice the size of the stock pedal. Champagne Metallic

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by oldguyinCT View Post
    Dave, sorry to hear about your neck problem. Both my new hips are doing well, although I still experience some stiffness when I get up after sitting for a while. I also had shoulder surgery on January 2nd. But the best part is, with two new hips and shoulders, I am riding pain free. And yeah a root beer sounds great along with a Sycamore Slammer & onion rings.
    Ok....I’ll bite....what the sam-h*ll is a Sycamore Slammer?
    Bruce

2014 RTS-SE6
    Tri-Axis Handlebars
    Sena BT Dongle
    Sirius Radio
    Dash bar
    Show Chrome Trunk Rack

"You know that a politician is lying if his lips are moving"

Spyder Garage

I checked out iMotorsports website and I may give them a call to to get more info. I do have three dealers around in my genearl area, so of course, I will give them a chance first. This wouldn't be the first time I purchased a bike from another state and had it shipped. It was a good purchase experience so I will do again if I need to. The wait kinda sucked but worth it in the long run.
    ----
    Joe

2023 F3

Very Active Member blacklightning's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

From my experience, they are the best. I contacted them the first time in February 2017 about a 2016 F3T. We talked about my trade in and everything. They were allowing me $1000 more than I paid for my 2012 RSS. I let things go, but in April of 2017, the price of the F3T dropped by $2000. I called up and asked if they would still allow me amount I was quoted in February. They said yes. We started the deal, but I had a trip planned for the end of April (2 weeks after paper work was started). He said he would try to get it to me by Monday, as we were leaving on Tuesday for Gatlinburg, Tn. He called Monday morning to say he would not be able to do that. I said, no problem, I just wanted him to realize that the 2012 would have an additional 2k miles, as we ride a lot on our week mountain trips. He asked where we were going and I told him. He asked to call me back. In 30 minutes, he called back and asked if we could take delivery in Gatlinburg. I was excited. Tuesday we left, and upon arrival, got a call saying that we could meet on Wednesday morning to switch bikes. At 8:30, we met in the Walmart parking lot in Pigeon Forge, and switched bikes. Best transaction ever.
    As far as service, my local dealership has been top notch and always work me in when needed.
    2021 RTL , brake pedal from "Web Boards" chalk white

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by blacklightning View Post
    From my experience, they are the best. I contacted them the first time in February 2017 about a 2016 F3T. We talked about my trade in and everything. They were allowing me $1000 more than I paid for my 2012 RSS. I let things go, but in April of 2017, the price of the F3T dropped by $2000. I called up and asked if they would still allow me amount I was quoted in February. They said yes. We started the deal, but I had a trip planned for the end of April (2 weeks after paper work was started). He said he would try to get it to me by Monday, as we were leaving on Tuesday for Gatlinburg, Tn. He called Monday morning to say he would not be able to do that. I said, no problem, I just wanted him to realize that the 2012 would have an additional 2k miles, as we ride a lot on our week mountain trips. He asked where we were going and I told him. He asked to call me back. In 30 minutes, he called back and asked if we could take delivery in Gatlinburg. I was excited. Tuesday we left, and upon arrival, got a call saying that we could meet on Wednesday morning to switch bikes. At 8:30, we met in the Walmart parking lot in Pigeon Forge, and switched bikes. Best transaction ever.
    As far as service, my local dealership has been top notch and always work me in when needed.
    That was an awesome experience then. I got a call yesterday and was told the paperwork was completed and the bike was going over to logistics for shipment. So I should know something hopefully today.
    2010 RT Audio and Convience SE5, wider vented windshield, XM radio, digital voltmeter, K&N filter, LED turn signal strips, ISCI floorboards, Lamonster LED Headlights and Fogs, Two Bros Black series

Very Active Member tofriendscreek's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

When shopping for my 17 F3L, iMotorsports was simply awful to even try to talk with. I commenced my hunt in January, sent in writing what I wanted and got very little from them. The sales folks consistently did not reply, sometimes for weeks. Their story changed, the price changed, and in my experience, it was a total time waster.
    Actually, it was surprising to me how many Spyder dealers didn’t reply to calls at all.
    2022 Plasma Red, F3 Limited, Special Series

Very Active Member blacklightning's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by jroberts650 View Post
    That was an awesome experience then. I got a call yesterday and was told the paperwork was completed and the bike was going over to logistics for shipment. So I should know something hopefully today.
    The only hiccup with the entire transaction (if you would call it that) was that they forgot to send me my 60 day temporary tag. He realized that, and emailed it to my location so that I could print it out and use it. I took the one off the other bike and continued to ride. The only other issue was that they forgot to change the length of the brake pedal rod. So I had the standard length and needed the one for position number 5. He sent the correct one to my home, and it was there when I arrived back from vacation. No charge.
    2021 RTL , brake pedal from "Web Boards" chalk white

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by oldguyinCT View Post
    Wow Dwight your the new!! bionic man !! have you gotten your new baby yet ?
    Very slow going, hoping to be riding by fall this really stinks I was enjoying this year so much.
    My fault lifting rocks and big bags of rocks out of my trunk away from my body and throwing them thus blowing out my C6/7 disk .
    2015 F3S , silver

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Triple B View Post
    Ok....I’ll bite....what the sam-h*ll is a Sycamore Slammer?
    Here it is.

“Sycamore Slammer” — grilled cheese with bacon, cheddar and American cheese on sourdough bread (with a side of sweet potato waffle fries). Or your choice of regular or curly fries. I can feel my arteries hardening just thinking about it. Plus, it's a happening place.Check it out.

http://www.sycamoredrivein.com/

Bit of a ride for you, but hey! Cool cars on cruise nights!
    Last edited by oldguyinTX; 07-31-2018 at 07:39 PM.
    "A Wise Man Once Said, I Should Ask My Wife."
    2017 Champagne Metallic RT-S SE-6 Rivco Dual Flag Holders; Slingmods Highway Pegs; (Hate Them) Airhawk Seat Cushion; Show Chrome Black Touring Rack w/ Risers & Touring Windshield; RAM X Mount For TXTAG; TackForm Phone Mount; Lidlox; Magic Mirror Mounts; Guardian Bells; WOLO "Bad Boy" Air Horn; Dual USB Power Outlet With Voltmeter; 12V outlet for misc. stuff; Spyderpops Full View Mirror Turn Signals; Large Brake Pedal; Kott Grilles; Large Mud Flap; BajaRon 3 Piece Sway Bar, Last But Not Least, Kuhmo Rear Rire, Vedrestien Fronts.
    2017 RT-S , Brake pedal extender is twice the size of the stock pedal. Champagne Metallic

Spyder Garage

Default Not impressed

After contacting imotorsports about them buying my Goldwing and exchanging a few emails and sending them pictures, they have totally ignored repeated emails. I can't speak to the buying side, but I am not impressed with them as far as selling. If they would at least give me the courtesy of an offer, that would be nice.

John