Spyder Garage

Default GIVI Genesis LED Bag Lights

We just finished the final testing and fitment for the new Street Magic Genesis Series LED GIVI V35 Bag Lights.

This kit will now turn the once basic reflector on your V35 bags into Super Bright Genesis Sereis LED Turn Signals, thereby eliminating the need to add the awkward looking turn signal relocating kits when using Givi bags.

Each light will contain 30 Genesis Series LEDs and feature a quick disconect for ease in removing the bags.

This unit will be compatable with all other Street Magic Spyder lighting products, allowing you to "Be Safe Be Seen" while riding your Spyder.

We have not yet set the MSRP yet, but I and will post more information as it becomes available.

MM
    [URL="http://www.esicycleproducts.com/"]

Spyder Garage

Neat! If the guy behind you can't see these, his name is Mr. Magoo.

If you do wish to retain your turn signals, will these work with them? If you don't use the Triple Play, but do keep the turn signals, will these flash with the current signals or alternate with them?
    -Scotty

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

i've been thinking of getting the BRP bags do you plan on making a set of these for those as well?
    Happy SE5 Owner!!!

Silver/Black SE5 - Trunk Liner, 1" riser, 12v, Kuryakyn ISO Grips, 5" Kewlmetal Pullback Bars, Kewlmetal Console, Zumo 450, Ipod, Kewlmetal Highway brackets with Wing pegs, Triple Play, Wizard Light LED's, Corbin front/rear saddle with Backrest, Nelson Rigg CL950 Saddlebags with CL800 Tote Bag, CalSci Medium Windshield.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by zzneonzz View Post
    i've been thinking of getting the BRP bags do you plan on making a set of these for those as well?
    The BRP are the exact same bag.
    WackyDan - Fun, not crazy.
    Charlotte (Matthews), NC
    Silver Moon SM5 - V35 and V46 Givis, CHAD, Motolight 35w steering lights, Dash Powerlets, Helibar risers, Garage door opener, Eastern Beaver PC-8, Digital voltmeter, Kewl Metal Intake, Evoluzione Sway Bar, RT Shocks and Juice Box PRO.
    *Mower deck in development*
    2008 model -new in crate, April 09
    26,000 miles.

Looking for other Charlotte area riders to cruise with and compare Spyders.

HAPPY SPYDER OWNER

Spyder Garage

Default Same Bags

The BRP bags are Givi V35s,
    Bruce Brown
    London, Ontario, Canada
    Spyder Ambassador (Ret.)
    2009 Moto Guzzi Stelvio "Silvia Dionisio"
    Help us fight prostate cancer: http://motorcycleridefordad.org/

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, 'WOW, what a ride!'"

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by NancysToy View Post
    Neat! If the guy behind you can't see these, his name is Mr. Magoo.

If you do wish to retain your turn signals, will these work with them? If you don't use the Triple Play, but do keep the turn signals, will these flash with the current signals or alternate with them?
    -Scotty
    Scotty,

Exact same question I have. What combinations does this work with? I mean, I don't buzz around with my V35's on the bike all the time, so I'd still want the primary turn signals to work.

So Magic Man, Can I basically buy every mod for the rear of the bike and still have the givis wired in when touring and have the computer and triple play be happy with it all?
    WackyDan - Fun, not crazy.
    Charlotte (Matthews), NC
    Silver Moon SM5 - V35 and V46 Givis, CHAD, Motolight 35w steering lights, Dash Powerlets, Helibar risers, Garage door opener, Eastern Beaver PC-8, Digital voltmeter, Kewl Metal Intake, Evoluzione Sway Bar, RT Shocks and Juice Box PRO.
    *Mower deck in development*
    2008 model -new in crate, April 09
    26,000 miles.

Looking for other Charlotte area riders to cruise with and compare Spyders.

HAPPY SPYDER OWNER

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Director View Post
    The BRP bags are Givi V35s,
    Thanks wasn't sure since they are Labled R-35
    Happy SE5 Owner!!!

Silver/Black SE5 - Trunk Liner, 1" riser, 12v, Kuryakyn ISO Grips, 5" Kewlmetal Pullback Bars, Kewlmetal Console, Zumo 450, Ipod, Kewlmetal Highway brackets with Wing pegs, Triple Play, Wizard Light LED's, Corbin front/rear saddle with Backrest, Nelson Rigg CL950 Saddlebags with CL800 Tote Bag, CalSci Medium Windshield.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Man View Post
    We just finished the final testing and fitment for the new Street Magic Genesis Series LED GIVI V35 Bag Lights.

This kit will now turn the once basic reflector on your V35 bags into Super Bright Genesis Sereis LED Turn Signals, thereby eliminating the need to add the awkward looking turn signal relocating kits when using Givi bags.

Each light will contain 30 Genesis Series LEDs and feature a quick disconect for ease in removing the bags.

This unit will be compatable with all other Street Magic Spyder lighting products, allowing you to "Be Safe Be Seen" while riding your Spyder.

We have not yet set the MSRP yet, but I and will post more information as it becomes available.

MM

Looking good!

For those that have the BRP racks - we have to keep the the turn signals (well, at least the mounting bars) on the bike in order to mount the racks & bags. Can you setup just be run in series with the stock units, or would it require a different plug-in to wire in parallel?

Thanks!

Spyder Garage

These will work with the re-branded GIVI bags BRP sells under it's own name.

MM

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by WackyDan View Post
    Scotty,

Exact same question I have. What combinations does this work with? I mean, I don't buzz around with my V35's on the bike all the time, so I'd still want the primary turn signals to work.

So Magic Man, Can I basically buy every mod for the rear of the bike and still have the givis wired in when touring and have the computer and triple play be happy with it all?

Yes, we can make a harness to allow this.

MM

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    Looking good!

For those that have the BRP racks - we have to keep the the turn signals (well, at least the mounting bars) on the bike in order to mount the racks & bags. Can you setup just be run in series with the stock units, or would it require a different plug-in to wire in parallel?

Thanks!
    Yes it can be done with a different harness.

MM

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Man View Post
    Yes it can be done with a different harness.

MM
    Thanks for the info ---- I'll await pricing as this looks really sharp!

Spyder Garage

Pricing should be done next week.

MM