Thread: BajaRon T-Shirt

Spyder Garage

Default BajaRon T-Shirt

After I posted on the thread - How many here are constantly hitting the Nanny Speed limit on curves - I've gotten a number of inquiries about the T-Shirt pictured. I had these T-Shirts made up for a bit of an inside joke with a local BBQ vendor. I know that makes no sense, but neither does the shirt. So, to keep it short I will leave it at that.

I don't want to hijack the other thread anymore than I already have. So I am re-posting it here.

If you want a T-Shirt just email me at fyredad@hotmail.com I have sizes from Medium to 3XL. I have a fair number of Large, XL & 2XL. But I only have a few Medium, 3XL and just (1) 4XL left.

All T-Shirts are the same Brand (Jerzees), Material (Tri-Blend) and Color (Fiery Red) as in the pictures except where otherwise noted below.

Medium thru 2XL, Fiery Red are $16.00 delivered. I have (1) 2XL in Orange, Gildan, Ultra-Cotton for $16.00. - SOLD
    3XL Fiery Red are $17.00 delivered. I also have (1) 3XL in Navy Blue, Gildan, Ultra-Cotton for $18.00 and (1) Navy Blue, Gildan, Dry-Blend for $18.00

I have (1) 4XL left. This is a Glidan, Ultra-Cotton with Pocket. $19.00 delivered. - SOLD

It was not my original intention to sell these. But I had to make a minimum order to get a decent price. I've got some left and it appears that people like them. I'm pretty much selling them for what I have into them including shipping and Paypal fees.

And no. This is not me. This is Daniel. My right hand man in all things shipping & receiving.

I hope everyone is having a great riding season! Kowabunga!

T-Shirt-F.jpgT-Shirt-B.jpg
    Last edited by BajaRon; 07-21-2018 at 09:01 PM.
    Shop Ph: 423-609-7588 (M-F, 8-5, Eastern Time)

Only SLOW people have to leave on time...

Spyder Garage

Default Cool....

Are those swaybars on the roof holding the surfboards...?? ö
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Chupaca View Post
    Are those swaybars on the roof holding the surfboards...?? ö
    Wow! I guess I missed this one Chupaca! But sounds like a plan to me!
    Shop Ph: 423-609-7588 (M-F, 8-5, Eastern Time)

Only SLOW people have to leave on time...

Very Active Member Pirate looks at --'s Avatar
    Spyder Garage

One great shirt!
    White 2013 Spyder RT Limited. BajaRon Swaybar, Custom Dynamic Third Brake Light. Ultimate Custom Black and White seat with driver and passenger back rest. Gloryder Led Wheel lights.Custom Dynamics Led Bright sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright sides.

2016 F3 Limited Intense Red Pearl. Lidlox, BRP Driver Back Rest, BRP Passenger Back Rest,Fog Lights, GPS, Signature Light! Custom Dynamics LED Bright Sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright Sides.