Spyder Garage

Default hastings tire shop

don't remember the tire shop but the discussion at the root beer stand on may 26th was local metro area shops that would work on a spyder I looked in my phone for tire pics I must have forgot to take a photo but I think I was looking at General front tires called three tire shops all three were closed I think I will need the front replaced this fall we are at 25,000 on the kenda,s And then I need somebody to be open past 6pm...…
    2018 F3s , Gold

Spyder Garage

Front tires are easy. Jack up the Spyder and remove the three lug nuts on each side. Then take both wheels to any place that does tires. I have used both independent as well as Costco to replace my fronts. Both times I took them the new tires since neither carried that size. Tire rack has a warehouse in the cities so you would be able to pick up the new tires the same day.
    2021 Sea To Sky, 2020 RTL

Isn't it weird that in AMERICA our flag and our culture offend so many people......
    but our benefits don't?
    2015 F3S , White & Blue

Spyder Garage

Check Midnight Motorcycle. They are based in Hastings and have done good work for me. Based on Honda Goldwing, but it will be interesting to see if they are expanding into other makes. I know they handle a line of MC tires.

http://www.midnightmotorcycle.com/