Spyder Garage

Default Newbie Extended Warranty Question

Hi All,

First let me say that I have been lurking around the site for years now just waiting until the time was right to buy my first Spyder. Thanks to all for the incredible information I have collected over the years! My wife and I both took the Riders Course (I already had the 2 wheel endorsement) and fell in love with the Spyder so we just purchased a new 2017 RTS from iMotorsports. It was delivered last week.

Now to my question and, yes, I have searched the site for an answer and can't find any information. iMotorsports offers the EFG (Enterprise Financial Group) "Million Mile Club Wrap" extended warranty for 4 years; so 2 extra years after the base coverage runs out. I have had little to no luck searching the Web or this site for information on that warranty. Everybody here talks about BEST or Zurich.

I know lots of folks have purchased from iMotorsport. Does anyone have any experience/knowledge about this warranty product?

Thanks!

Warren

Spyder Garage

Do not buy an aftermarket warranty. Buy only a BRP BEST policy if you want an extended warranty. Its honored just like your new vehicle warranty at all BRP dealers.

Zurich is typically discussed for owners wanting coverage beyond what BRP offers. 5 yrs.

Blue Flame Spyder F3-S
    2015 F3S , Blue Flame

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I don't have any info ion the efg policy. I've owned two spyders, a'12 and my current '16 RTS. I bought the 3 year BEST extended warranty for both from Berts Mega Mall (a sponsor on this site). I had to use it once for my '12 and it more than paid for itself. Dale

Spyder Garage

Thanks for the input. It's surprising that nobody seems to be familiar with this plan that iMS offered. I think that the BEST warranty is the way to go. I contacted both Bert's and Sierra Cycle. Interestingly, Sierra was the same price for the 3 years that Bert's quoted for 2 (including the SL discount). Right now, I am planning to go with BEST 3 yrs from Sierra.

Thanks again

Warren