Spyder Garage

Default Corbin heated seat and drivers back rest for 2018 Can Am Spyder F3

Brand new Corbin heated seat and drivers back rest for 2018 Can Am Spyder F3. Black. We traded in our 2016 Spyder RT Limited for a 2018 Spyder F3 Limited. I ordered the Corbin heated seat as Spyder did not have that option. We picked up the F3 a week later, drove it home and my wife hated it. Luckily the dealership let us bring it back and we upgraded to a 2018 RT Limited. That being said, I could not cancel the Corbin seat order and it just came in. Brand new and never installed. The drivers back rest can be removed. I paid $ 1,206 will sell for $ 1,000. CASH Only. Call or Text only (607)434-2655
    Last edited by Treff; 07-17-2018 at 11:18 AM.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Treff View Post
    Luckily the dealership let us bring it back and we upgraded to a 2018 RT Limited.
    That's pretty nice that your dealer allowed you to exchange your F3 for an RT.
    2020 Chalk, RT Limited, Dark and matching RT622 trailer and BRP hitch. BRP Drivers Backrest, Auxiliary Light, Garmin Zumo XT, GPS Support, RT Rear Panel and Travel Cover. Spyderpops LEDs on fenders, mirrors, saddlebags, top case and RT rear panel. Spyderpops Rock Guard. BajaRon Swaybar, Wolo Bad Boy horn, Freedom Windshield, Elka Shocks.
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk

Spyder Garage

Default SOLD

Sold