Spyder Garage

Default BEST warranty pricing

HI anybody with info ASAP got messed up with surgery and screwed up only a few days to get this done any help thank you.
    2015 F3S , silver

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Try Jennifer Basa at Berts Mega Mall. phone: 626-974-6600 ext 492 or email jennifer.basa@bertsmegaqmall.com. Dale

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I just purchased my 3 year extension for $960.00 at my dealership. I don't know if its a great price but since they work on my bike and I do all my business there I'm "assuming" they'll take care of me.

Very Active Member Highwayman2013's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Call around. Sierra Cycles in Arizona, I Motorsports in Illinois.https://sierracycles.com/
    https://www.imotorsportsinc.com/
    Last edited by Highwayman2013; 07-12-2018 at 08:18 AM.
    2016 F3 Limited
    2019 Ryker Rally
    2014 Suzuki V Strom 650
    2020 CSC TT 250
    2016 F 3 Limited , Vegas White

Spyder Garage

Default Got it

Thank everyone who helped me I ended getting it through Arctic Adventures in NY they gave me the best deal on the BRP BEST Warranty it was 721 + tax for three years .There may be some better deals out there but didn't want to spend hours searching . iMotorsports where I bought my F3S from wanted 850 for three years of the BRP or 1500 for a lifetime warranty like they sell on there Indian motorcycles which was a little to much know . But Arctic Adventures is where I have both of ours serviced .
    They are a small mom and pop dealer who always goes above the norm and we drive an extra hour just to shop and service our spyder's through them .
    Can't say enough good things about them and we have no affiliation with them just loyal customers who by the way didn't purchase our bike through them.
    Because we didn't know about them but will for our next one. Hope this can help others looking for pricing.
    Last edited by Dave7691; 07-17-2018 at 05:40 PM. Reason: To add extra info
    2015 F3S , silver

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Dave7691 View Post
    Thank everyone who helped me i ended getting it through Arctic Adventures in NY they gave me the best deal and that is where I have it serviced .
    They are a small mom and pop dealer who always goes above the norm and we drive an extra hour just to shop and service our spyder's through them .
    Can't say enough good things about them and we have no affiliation with them just loyal customers who by the way didn't purchase our bike through them ,
    because we didn't know about them but will for our next one.
    Glad it worked out for you. Can you share the particulars (e.g. which warranty company, for how many years and how much $)?

Thanks.
    2014 RTL Platinum