Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    Interesting drawings. I LOVE the single swingarm. Looks like a shaft drive. I'd be shocked if the new 'cheap' model has a shaft drive.
    https://translate.google.com/transla...-S&prev=search

Here is a thread from oversea's (May Have to use Google Translate) Blacked out photos on page 1,2,3,4. Show the top version and both sides of the rear single swing arm and it does not look like a belt either. Interesting they seem to think the 800 twin will be used like on a BMW?? So the patent drawings seem to be backed up with blacked out pictures. I Just hope it is a feet forward like the F3 because if its a crouch rocket style like my old GS I won't be interested -Felt like I was gonna get tossed off in corners compared to the RT or F3?

2015 F3 sm6, Custom Dynamics fender lights.

Sea Doo GTI-SE 90 Jet Ski!!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I'm hoping for a riding position more like the GS/RS/RT. My guess is that's what it will be for 2 reasons.

The RT is the biggest seller and keeping the feet more under you riding style in the low buck model would make it easier to move to the RT in the future.
    For those that like the cruiser riding position there are already multiple F3 models to choose from.

Spyder Garage

I would like to see a form of the GS/RS come back. I have always liked my 2008 GS, the one seen in my signature pic. For me it was the most fun spyder out of the three that I owned. I guess that would stand to reason why I had 60,000 miles on it before I traded it. I sure wish I would of kept it It has treated me well in all the miles that I owned it. Time will tell what BRP will have in store for us!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Time will tell the Tale...

Isn't this "Silly Season" fun??
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

E-Mail Said Sep 9th at 9 pm announcement! I bet on 2 cylinder 800 series -Drive shaft- Forward Feet position because of patent low seat and ???? I hope its New Spyder cause I got 70,000 miles on 3 of them and never left my State so storage does not matter!

2015 F3 sm6, Custom Dynamics fender lights.

Sea Doo GTI-SE 90 Jet Ski!!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge707 View Post
    E-Mail Said Sep 9th at 9 pm announcement! I bet on 2 cylinder 800 series -Drive shaft- Forward Feet position because of patent low seat and ???? I hope its New Spyder cause I got 70,000 miles on 3 of them and never left my State so storage does not matter!
    I'm thinking a 900 ACE engine like they use in the Skidoo snowmobiles. They have already made changes to this motor by offering a turbo this year in some of the sleds. Although, I don't expect a turbo for the low cost Spyder. Would be fun though!