Spyder Garage

Default 2016 F3T Rear Air Bag

Well I’m officially calling this airbag a complete peace of s..t! Anybody have any idea of how to put air in it and the air won’t drain out before I get the valve off!

Spyder Garage

I should say right now I’m trying to fill it with the little air pump I got from LaMont but by the time I get it off half of the air comes out!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by I-Day View Post
    I should say right now I’m trying to fill it with the little air pump I got from LaMont but by the time I get it off half of the air comes out!
    I over fill mine, then use my pressure gauge to bleed off the excess. The gauges with a big dial face usually have a button on the side to bleed as you watch the gauge. I don't use a pump to fill, I use my air compressor. You could still overfill with a pump, then use your gauge to bleed.

Spyder Garage

my pump from Lamonster Garage came with a 90-degree quick disconnect hose and a straight screw on hose. If you have the quik disconnect type hose, try that. i usually just use my bicycle pump with a quick disconnect cap.

Quote Originally Posted by I-Day View Post

Spyder Garage

+1 My '13's ACS compressor check valve stuck open, and I had to fill that valve after every 100 miles or so after blowing my pump's fuse. The Right Angle quick disconnect adapter hose with the Lamonster approved cordless compressor came in real handy. Did over 600 miles filling up every hundred or so last Monday getting home.
    Safe Rides,
    David and Sharon Goebel
    Both Retired USAF Veterans
    2018 Anniversary Edition RT Limited
    Baja Ron ultimate swaybar. Vredestein tires, Baja Ron Front Shock Pre-load adjusters, Pedal Box, See my Spyder Garage
    IBA 70020