Hybrid View

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Roadster Renovations View Post
    Praise Report for Kathy 8/22 - Today is one of those days where not a lot of progress is shown outwardly. Kathy was very tired yesterday after that rapid dialysis and today was spent in rest and recovery. Her kidneys continue to function. We are just trying to get them to filter better now. they are saying that the first glimpse of their recovery will be their picking up volume. We, as well as you all are Believing in their complete repair by the Lord. She also continues to do daily PT, which will help her when they get her up and around. I am sure you are wanting to see a straight constant upward approach to her getting better, but we will still have those times, where she is marking time, like today. She is still having something in her meal solutions that does not agree with her stomach, even though they have given her the lactose free kind. They are however giving her intravenous basic feeding through her veins. Basic nutrition. i will have a more detailed report tomorrow as that is my visit day. It hurts to not be there everyday, but bills come due, work needs done, and the businesses need to be tended. Not complaining. I had at first wished I had taken her place, but I have come to realize that even in this tragic situation God had our best interests at heart. I can at least keep things going until she gets home. It would have been totally impossible if she was in my shoes. Please continue to pray. We both love you all!
    If you think about how far she has come since this thread was started it is incredibly aspiring and a testament to her strength and your faith. The road is never straight and level in these matters the important thing is to keep moving forward.
    2015 RTL , Yes Pearl White

Spyder Garage

from the darkness comes light and that light guides us to new hope and levels of devotion we have never known before.all things happen for a reason though at the time we can not see why.it becomes clear later.keep going and all will be seen.

Spyder Garage

I don't say much here, just wanted to let you know that yall are still in my thoughts and prayers. I look every day to see her progress.
    2018 White F3 Limited

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Update on Kathy

Praise Report for Kathy 8/23 - I am so happy that Kathy will be moved to aftercare in Indy probably within the next 48 hours! She has gotten strong enough to do so. Her kidneys continue to improve and she has been breathing on her own for several days now. When she gets to Kindred they will work with her to get the trach out. This is awesome. Kathy's spirits are very high and she is looking forward to the move. The medical folks can say that they brought her through this, but us believers know where the healing came from!

Spyder Garage

Default Awesome news

I do not know either of you personally, but I have been following Kathy's progress from the first post. I am so happy to hear she has recovered well enough to move to another facility. Thoughts and prayers are sent your way daily.
    Stephanie &

F3T SE6 "Angry Bug" adopted June 16, 2018
    Wish list is growing quickly!
    Added PB1 Floorboards before we left the dealership

Spyder Garage

We shall keep praying with the Confident Expectation that Kathy's health and spirit will continue to improve.
    Safe Rides,
    David and Sharon Goebel
    Both Retired USAF Veterans
    2018 Anniversary Edition RT Limited
    Baja Ron ultimate swaybar. Vredestein tires, Baja Ron Front Shock Pre-load adjusters, Pedal Box, See my Spyder Garage
    IBA 70020

Spyder Garage

Great news, one step closer to going home.
    Trent - 2017 asphalt grey RT Limited,
    Ultimate Seat, Baha Ron’s sway bar, Vredestine rear tire, Federal Formoza fronts, SlingMod’s LED head and fog lights, Lamonster’s highway pegs

HE>I
    2017 RT , Asphalt Grey