Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122 LastLast
    Very Active Member Pirate looks at --'s Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Pete,

You can interpret this anyway you want. I see it as a story of true love between a man and a woman. They also happen to be people of faith, and they both happen to love ryding their Spyders. That makes it belong on this forum.
    White 2013 Spyder RT Limited. BajaRon Swaybar, Custom Dynamic Third Brake Light. Ultimate Custom Black and White seat with driver and passenger back rest. Gloryder Led Wheel lights.Custom Dynamics Led Bright sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright sides.

2016 F3 Limited Intense Red Pearl. Lidlox, BRP Driver Back Rest, BRP Passenger Back Rest,Fog Lights, GPS, Signature Light! Custom Dynamics LED Bright Sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright Sides.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Yes to some extent. Wwe have all, some silently, supported him during his journey, but many have skipped over the religious stuff, recognising his need. That said, no more bible verses please.

In our thoughts.
    Last edited by loisk; 09-28-2018 at 01:31 AM.

Spyder Garage

Doc, my family expresses condolences to your family. We are saddened to learn about this as we held hope like you. Be strong in this and the upcoming difficult time. Your decision was well planned, and fufilling a request for the person most special to you. Go forward and heal, knowing all is good.

God Speed Kathy.

Regardless, we remain very sad but now relieved.

All the best.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by UtahPete View Post
    Okay, we have listened, we have have commiserated and some have prayed. I think it's time to move on because this is seriously religious and has no place on this forum, if I correctly understand the rules.
    The unwritten rules to be decent and kind apply also.

I confess to not being the most religious person, but accept what others have presented as kindness and support with no bad or ill intent.

Very Active Member Roadster Renovations's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Okay, we have listened, we have have commiserated and some have prayed. I think it's time to move on because this is seriously religious and has no place on this forum, if I correctly understand the rules.
    Just stop reading this thread! That would be the easiest thing for you to do. Unless you are trying to cause trouble, and surely you aren't doing that, right? Especially under the circumstances.
    And, Pete, I would take a minute to think about your reply before you answer this. I would suggest just dropping it and stop reading it.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by PMK View Post

I confess to not being the most religious person, but accept what others have presented as kindness and support with no bad or ill intent.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Roadster Renovations View Post
    Just stop reading this thread! That would be the easiest thing for you to do. Unless you are trying to cause trouble, and surely you aren't doing that, right? Especially under the circumstances.
    And, Pete, I would take a minute to think about your reply before you answer this. I would suggest just dropping it and stop reading it.
    Well said, Doc!

Why do people keep reading things they don't like? Probably so they can keep complaining! They are really unhappy people and want others to be just as miserable as they are. Why in the world would Pete keep reading this thread if he is opposed to what is being said? Why would he try to add misery to an already difficult situation? Somehow, that makes him feel better about himself. He has shown his true self in other insensitive comments in this forum many times.

Anybody who has been through what you have should never have to listen to these mean-spirited comments. I have not commented, but have been following this thread and have been uplifted by all of the support from your friends on the forum. Sometimes I don't like what I read on the forum, but most are really good people just trying to navigate through this life the best they can. I hope that they see this in your situation too and choose to either accept the ideas and thoughts in this thread or ignore it altogether.

God-speed to you and your family. I hope the wounds can heal between family members and that they come to realize what you and many others already know and have expressed openly in this thread.
    Last edited by Boilermaker; 09-28-2018 at 08:14 AM.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Boilermaker View Post
    Well said, Doc!

Why do people keep reading things they don't like? Probably so they can keep complaining! They are really unhappy people and want others to be just as miserable as they are. Why in the world would Pete keep reading this thread if he is opposed to what is being said? Why would he try to add misery to an already difficult situation? Somehow, that makes him feel better about himself. He has shown his true self in other insensitive comments in this forum many times.

Anybody who has been through what you have should ever have to listen to these mean-spirited comments. I have not commented, but have been following this thread and have been uplifted by all of the support from your friends on the forum. Sometimes I don't like what I read on the forum, but most are really good people just trying to navigate through this life the best they can. I hope that they see this in your situation too and choose to either accept the ideas and thoughts in this thread or ignore it altogether.

God-speed to you and your family. I hope the wounds can heal between family members and that they come to realize what you and many others already know and have expressed openly in this thread.
    Sometimes you you just gotta say what needs to be said...
    Trent - 2017 asphalt grey RT Limited,
    Ultimate Seat, Baha Ron’s sway bar, Vredestine rear tire, Federal Formoza fronts, SlingMod’s LED head and fog lights, Lamonster’s highway pegs

HE>I
    2017 RT , Asphalt Grey

Spyder Garage

Default Be considerate or just ignore

Quote Originally Posted by PMK View Post

2014 RTS SM6 , Cognac

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

X 3 ...
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

X4 and then some
    2020 RTL SE6

Previously 2008 GS SM5 and 2014 RT SE6

Spyder Garage

Default My deepest condolences

Doc, please accept my sincere condolences for your loss.

Spyder Garage

By your own words Pete, you appear to be a little callous and unsympathetic. Shame on you for your insensitivity.

If it bothers you simply skip this thread. Obviously there are a lot of loving and caring people here trying to give comfort to someone in the Spyder

Family.

​Jack
    All my life I wanted to be somebody, now I realize I should have been more specific.
    2019 Specialized E-Bike COMO 2.0
    2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland
    2018 Tiffin Phaeton 37BH Motorhome
    2015 BMW R1200R LC
    2014 RTL SE6 Pearl White
    2012 RT-622 trailer viper red
    2014 Look 7x12 motorcycle trailer silver and black
    2011 Polaris Ranger green
    2013 GMC Yukon Denali XL silver oak
    2016 Can Am Maverick

Spyder Garage

This is truly devastating. you have shown how a good man and husband should carry themselves. May God bless you and your family.

Also, may He bless the people that do not have love or compassion in their hearts who, instead of ignoring something, choose to comment just for the sake of being mean and making a man, who is at his lowest, have to feel that he must defend himself to an internet troll/s.

Alex

2015 F3 SE6

Spyder Garage

Default So sorry

So sorry to read of your loss. I saw a while back about the accident and remembered you folks from SpyderQuest two years ago if memory serves me? have not been on site for abit. am pleased to read of your faith and love for each other. God never promised a smooth life. Life happens. He has promised to see us thru it. Praying for you and family.

Spyder Garage

Sorry, but I am going to black flag this one post and hope that others follow suit.
    Last edited by ARtraveler; 09-28-2018 at 01:48 PM.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Good idea...

Spyder Garage

I am not religious at all, actually not even a christian but what does that have to do with the fact that someone has passed away due to a unfortunate accident and her partner found solace in his God to get through this whole process?

When you use the word "We" you are not speaking on anyone's behalf on SL, this is just you being you.....which is completely clueless about anything outside of your little bubble.

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) currin20fan's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Pete

And i I seriously think it's time for YOU to move on.
    2015 RT Limited , intense Red Pearl

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Pete...

Not too cool...

Spyder Garage

Just another classless and ignorant reply from an equally classless and ignorant person.
    Pete perhaps you should move on to a forum that is more in line with your intolerance!
    Your constant disrespectful comments are what's Not welcome here!
    2014 RT-Ltd , Cognac

Very Active Member Fatcycledaddy's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Pete,

I enjoyed tremendously your writings about your trip through Canada, you write very well. I do think however that with a lot of your other post you should start your brain before you start to type.

Not everything in life pertains to you, there is no reason to be as a miserable grouchy old man as you appear to be with these posts.

No one asked you to agree with any spiritual post here, forced their belief in God on you, there have been no arguments, there has only been love and support expressed for a family in need, and the outpouring of prayers for those of us who believe God is real and cares for us.
    Yet you can't leave it alone, something in you hates to see the peace and comfort that only God can give, evident in someone elses life, because you do not have it in your own.
    It appears to me that there is something missing in your life and that is true peace, love, and joy. By the way, you can have all of those and much more when the void in your life is filled.
    2020 RT Limited , Petrol Blue

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Chasinsparks View Post
    Pete

There will be no need for you to respond to me as I will be adding you to my blocked list and hope other will too so you may eventually be talking to yourself.
    Good idea, done. I think my blood pressure just went down.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Pirate looks at -- View Post
    Pete,

You can interpret this anyway you want. I see it as a story of true love between a man and a woman. They also happen to be people of faith, and they both happen to love ryding their Spyders. That makes it belong on this forum.
    Good Grief Pete, have you no sensitivity? You know what you can do with your 'rules'?

Spyder Garage

A suggestion...

A lot unhappy with UP. I think best served by PM's. I sent him one also. This whole thread is going to get shut down or closed because of...tirades at UP. Many would say--not worth it anyway.

Let's cut Doc a break.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red