Thread: July 14th Ride

Memorial Member
    Spyder Garage

Default July 14th Ride

Well going by the responses I received we will have a one day ride on Saturday, July 14th. So as usual meet a Caswell Cycle in Mora at 9am to sign in and draw your card. Then the ride will head out at 10am. Remember to arrive with a full tank of gas and gear to cover the weather possibilities.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Spyder Owner Since June '08 & April '12

Memorial Member
    Spyder Garage

We have nailed down some specific information for this weekends ride!

Since the destination is Preston, MN - you Spyder riders down in the cities can meet up with Les & Kaye in Prescott, WI at the Brickyard Restaurant (we've meet here a few times) at 9am for breakfast.

If you are in the northern part of the state and want to meet up at Caswell's, be there at 6:30am. Les & Kaye will be leaving their driveway at 7am sharp (according to Kaye!)

This is still a day ride.....but.....Les & Kaye are able to get away the whole weekend now so they are planning on staying overnight in Preston. If you would like to turn your ride into an over-nighter here is the phone number of the motel they are staying at: Country Trail Inn 507.765.2533 If by chance they fill up because lots of you make reservations there is another motel 1 mile down the road: Trailhead Inn 507.765.2460 They both run right about $100.

Hope you all are able to enjoy either a nice Saturday ride or the whole weekend, whichever you choose. Fuel up before breakfast on Saturday and get ready to ride the beautiful countrysides of Wisconsin and Minnesota. Ride Safe and see you soon.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Spyder Owner Since June '08 & April '12

Spyder Garage

Default It was a great ride, fog, sun, rain, and twistie's

Sharon and I joined the group at Lucille's for breakfast after a short jaunt through the clouds from FBO. We all traveled down the Mississippi on the Wisconsin side until Winona crossing to the MN side on down to La Crescent, MN, then the real FUN started! Les (and Kaye) led us on a wonderful trip over to Preston. Sharon and I had to head home for a family thing. We left the group in Lanesboro riding ahead and enjoying the groups route.
    MNSL 7-14-18 ride Highlights.jpg
    Safe Rides,
    David and Sharon Goebel
    Both Retired USAF Veterans
    2018 Anniversary Edition RT Limited
    Baja Ron ultimate swaybar. Vredestein tires, Baja Ron Front Shock Pre-load adjusters, Pedal Box, See my Spyder Garage
    IBA 70020