Spyder Garage

Default Right Signal Lens Light will not work after installing Fog Light and Ring kit combo!

Hi All,
    I am new to this forum, so I apologize if this question has been asked before...but I need your help and advice please!

I purchased LaMonsters Fog Light and Ring kit to put on my 2015 F3-S. Everything worked great except the Right Signal Light lens became intermittent and eventually wouldn't come on at all. I contacted Jacob who sent me new relays, Fog Rings and Bridge cables. The Left Signal Lens, fog light and ring work beautifully. On the right..the Fog Light and Ring works but the Right Signal Light will not come on.

I tried unhooking everything, and put everything back to normal, and the Right Signal still does not come on.

I spent 4 hours swapping everything out for the new, adding the new rings, checking the Bulb and the Fuses...and it still wont work. Has this happened to anyone before..? I cant get a hold of Jacob after several calls so I am reaching out to the forum.

Any and all advice would be appreciated. Thank you!

Spyder Garage

Did you determine if the right signal lamp socket was not getting +12 volts to it or the lamp socket wasn't grounded properly?

Spyder Garage

Default Signal

Check each plug, you may have bent one of the pins over. It happened to me.Be carefully when straightening it out so not to break it off.

All I want to do is ride!