Thread: CB Users!

Spyder Garage

Default CB Users!

I have a 2014 with a CB factory installed. Last week we, my wife and I, drove to Sierra Electronics to purchase new helmets and head phones. Dayton Ohio is about 3 1/2 hours away via car. Picked out two helmets and head sets, which they said they would install. They said about 1 hour per helmet. So we went to lunch and came back about 1 1/2 hours later. Helmets were done. Tried them on and we were on our way. Three days later we went on a ryde. CB did not work as the same as the old ones, five years old. Called back to Sierra to tell them about this. Talked to ONE of the owners, and his statement was " The headsets are like flash lights, sometime they work and they don't." Asked if they would pay for shipping back to get them fixed, his comment was NO. They would only pay to ship them back. I called J&M, the manufactures, and immediately stated the units were bad and to send them back. So needless to say, I sent them back to J&M for repair or replacement. Just letting all CB users to be weary dealing with Sierra in Troy Ohio. They do not help their customers AT ALL.
    2011 RT-S SE5 Viper Red
    2014 RT-S SE6 Cognac
    Bajaron sway bar w/ aluminum heims
    Custom Design HM Brake light
    Custom Design Red front fender lights with turn signals
    Lidlox
    Corbin arm rests
    2014 RTS SE6 , Cognac

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

There are several different types of headsets and they are NOT all compatible with the Spyder system.

You do know that that your old headsets probably can be transferred to your new helmets.....right ??