Spyder Garage

Default Property Tax in VA?

Wondering how much the yearly property tax in VA will be on my 2016 RT Limited. Does anyone have an idea?
    2020 RT Limited , Says Chalk White, but in person it is much more gray

Spyder Garage

We just registered our RT. You will pay 4.15% of sell price for state sales and use tax, the DMV will charge you $10 title fee and about $85 for three year license fee. Fairfax county will prorate our annual property tax for this year. Don’t know if Prince William county taxes motorcycles as they exclude RVs. You will have to contact them. Don’t worry though, the DMV is very good about letting counties know about vehicles brought in.
    2018 RT Limited Champagne Dark

Spyder Garage

Default Not exact..

My 2016 RTS in Hampton Roads was about $250 if I recall right. My 2008 GS was tens of dollars.

Spyder Garage

here in Oklahoma we're going to hafta pay $765 excise tax on our new to us 2015 RT-S Special Series w/9,405 miles on $16,999
    2015 RT-S Special Series , Stock Spark Plugs Brake Pedal Extension Cherry Red/Black

Spyder Garage

I am amazed as the variation of fees for vehicles across the nation. Especially motorcycles. Here in Wisconsin the plate fee is every two years and costs $23.00. I know we cannot ride all year long like some of you can but OMG!

Spyder Garage

We do,however,have higher property and income taxes!The gov gonna get his one way or another!To be honest tho,the cost of road maintenance here with the constant freeze thaw cycles is very high.How about the $30 a year trail pass for sleds,plus registration!

Spyder Garage

In CT the town takes the NADA value in Oct and charges you 70% of that value times the current Mill Rate- My 2015 F3 Now about $280 a year. Be careful they DO NOT assess you for a higher priced model in the same type? I check their NADA book EVERY year when it comes in!!!

2015 F3 sm6, Custom Dynamics fender lights.

Sea Doo GTI-SE 90 Jet Ski!!

Spyder Garage

I'm in Loudoun County...Chantilly, VA and my 2018 tax was $294.00 (147.00 each half)....I have a 2015 Cam Am RT.....FYI...about $53.00 more last year....