Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

I happened to be listening to NPR today on the way home from work, and there was a segment about the many thousands of people who were sworn today as naturalized citizens in many different places around the country. They came from all walks of life, an older lady who has lived here for 40 years, and a young lady from Morocco, 29 years old, who was thrilled to become a citizen of our great country, with all of the "Rights and Responsibilities" - as she said - that come with being a citizen. It's fitting that these folks joined us as citizens of The United States Of America on this day, our day of independence from tyranny.

Home of the free.jpg
    "A Wise Man Once Said, I Should Ask My Wife."
    2017 Champagne Metallic RT-S SE-6 Rivco Dual Flag Holders; Slingmods Highway Pegs; (Hate Them) Airhawk Seat Cushion; Show Chrome Black Touring Rack w/ Risers & Touring Windshield; RAM X Mount For TXTAG; TackForm Phone Mount; Lidlox; Magic Mirror Mounts; Guardian Bells; WOLO "Bad Boy" Air Horn; Dual USB Power Outlet With Voltmeter; 12V outlet for misc. stuff; Spyderpops Full View Mirror Turn Signals; Large Brake Pedal; Kott Grilles; Large Mud Flap; BajaRon 3 Piece Sway Bar, Last But Not Least, Kuhmo Rear Rire, Vedrestien Fronts.
    2017 RT-S , Brake pedal extender is twice the size of the stock pedal. Champagne Metallic

Spyder Garage

Default Only one thing to say......

HOOAH!!
    Joe Meyer

Dealer for the Outlaw/ROLO laser Alignment system