Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sena dilemma

Very Active Member IdahoMtnSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Fatcycledaddy View Post
    The problem I have with the CB is Can Am charges over $800 for it, and from everything I have read about it on this site, it is not a quality item in the least.
    I agree with you on the range and flexibility, but man does the price they charge need to come down. I would purchase it today if it was a $200 item and it had good reviews.
    If you don't need to use a CB much the most economical approach is to get a handheld and use it with the Sena SR10 BT interface. Not perfect, but satisfactory considering the cost.

For comparison the CB for the 2018 Goldwing is $700 plus antenna and handlebar switch, which brings it up to $1250!!!! BTW, it is also built by Radio Sound, the same guys who build the BRP CB!! http://shop.powersports.honda.com/c/...-tour-dct_2018
    Last edited by IdahoMtnSpyder; 07-06-2018 at 08:09 PM.

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis bars, CB, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, custom trailer harness, high mount turn signals, Custom Dynamics brake light, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.
    2014 RTS , Copper! (officially Cognac)