Spyder Garage

Default Fully Serviced and Ready to Go! $190.20

Called Klinger Powersports Friday afternoon to see how backed up they were for a service. How does Tuesday sound was the reply. So off to Walton, N.Y., a 2 hour ride for us. Full service including the front pulley check and buds hook up, belt adjustment. The belt was loose, so they had to remove the trailer hitch to do it. I had lost a plastic dart that holds the top of the pulley cover, $5.97 to replace a 10cent piece of plastic. Total cost including the tax, $190.20! They even washed Mushu!!! I can not recommend Klinger's highly enough. Tom
    Baloo is my name. Spyders are my game. Well, it's a doo-bah-dee-doo, yes, it's a doo-bah-dee-doo, I mean a doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee-dee-doo. And, well, now. Ha ha! What have we here?

2020 Petrol Blue Metallic RTL

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I agree! Klinger's is top notch!! They will even let you hang out in the service bay and watch if you want to.
    2021 Sea to Sky RT , Highland green

Spyder Garage

Default Wow...!!

Well worth the 2 hour drive...hang on to them....
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Joel The Biker View Post
    I agree! Klinger's is top notch!! They will even let you hang out in the service bay and watch if you want to.
    That's even better than our local Can-Am dealer - Kent Power Sports, Selma, TX (really greater San Antonio). Now and again it's momentarily acceptable to be in the service bay but it has to be a special circumstance.

They do, however, have a panoramic window on the balcony that looks down onto the service bay so a customer can eyeball what's going on with his Spyder (or other lesser machine). It's quiet and its heated/air conditioned too and that's very nice.

Plus, you can offer your opinions, at will, about what's going on. That makes you feel better but it doesn't insult the mechanic because he can't hear you! Still, it's nice to be able to watch and then speak to the service manager if appropriate - with either good or bad comments.
    2012 2012 RT-L and 3015 RT-S , 2012 - red and 2015 black (way too black)