Spyder Garage

Default Netzely Tire Agin

At 7000 miles my rear tire needed replacement. At the recommendation of many on this forum I went to Netzley tire in Accord New York. He suggested a Yokohama S Drive, which I have been very happy with, anddddd while I was there he did a Spyderprops bump skid, laser alinement, and Baja Ron’s Sway bar and links. Needless to say it made a big difference in handling.
    Now fast forward 7000 miles, it was time for front tires. The Kendas were starting to cup, and I have an up coming trip to Colorado next month. So off to Netzely’s yesterday. He put on a couple of Federal Formosa’s , anddd while I was there, Baja ron’s Spring adjusters.
    What a #$&* huge difference! It handles like a whole new bike, between the higher profile of the tires and the spring adjusters it looks like I gained a couple of inches clearance in the front. I wish I had measured it before and after, but I no longer hit bottom coming in and out of my driveway. And it just handles like a dream.
    Just want to say to those that are setting on the fence about a Spyderprops bump skid, don’t mine saved me twice. Once last summer when I hit a big frost heave, and yesterday on my way to Accord, who knows what I hit? It lifted the front, and donkey kicked the rear, underneath the bump skid there are two huge groves in the skid, right about where the stock skid would have ended. Money well spent. I just want to give a big shout out to the Netzley people!

Spyder Garage

Good to hear about a dealer giving good service.
    2005 Windveil Blue Premium Mustang Convertible
    2008 Honda GL1800/California Sidecar Trike, SOLD
    2014 Platinum Silver Satin Spyder RTL, SOLD
    Semper Fi

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

If someone needs to "tickle your Spyder under it's chin": make sure that it's done at Netzleys!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Agree totally. Last year at SpyderQuest I had them do a laser alignment on my RT. Great guys to deal with and to just be around and chat.
    Wayne Bishop

2015 RT-S Special Series
    2017 F3 Limited

Spyder Garage

Default Awesome...!!

Always hear good things about them. Those in that area are lucky..
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

I agree 1000%
    If it ain't broke, don't break it.
    IBA #47122
    2020 RT Limited Asphalt Grey

Spyder Garage

THEY ARE GOOD FOLKS... I TRY TO SEE THEM AT SPYDERQUEST BUT DID RIDE THE 3+ HOURS TO HIS PLACE FOR A REAR TIRE LAST YEAR.. WILL GET FRONTS AT SPYDERQUEST THIS YEAR APPOINTMADE MADE FOR FIRST THING WED MORNING
    JIM EVANS
    2014 RTL, cb,all panels color matched over 300 LEDs, pass armrests sat radio chrome WS brkt, larger w.s, more to come

Spyder Garage

Netzely Tire did a laser alignment at Spyderquest 4 years ago on my spyder. Great guys to deal with.

Deanna

Current Spyder - 2023 F3 LTD Special Mineral Blue

Red LED NANO Saddlebag Marker Lights with Full Illumination
    Sequential Fender LED'S (Amber/Red) with Safety Reflector
    Dual Power Plate (12 V & USB ports)
    Gremlin Bell
    Rear Trunk Organizer (4 holders, 2 Elastic Holders)
    Lamonster "Top Cuff" with adjustable drink Holder
    SpyderPops Missing Guard Belt
    Console Accent Trim (Carbon Fiber Domed Black)
    Ultimate F3 Floorboards
    Front Fairing Service Access Door Covers (Carbon Fiber Doomed Black)
    Sway Bar with Links
    Rolo Laser Alignment
    Half Cover
    A-Arm Daytime Dual Color LED Running Lights with Blinker Module
    Hi-Viz DRL and Sequential Mirrors lights

Former Spyder - 2014 RTS SE6 Cognac SOLD

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Agree with all of the above! They did an alignment on my Spyder at spyderquest 4 yrs ago. Greta guys and service.
    2012 RT , stock Lava Bronze

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Jheck View Post
    At 7000 miles my rear tire needed replacement. At the recommendation of many on this forum I went to Netzley tire in Accord New York. He suggested a Yokohama S Drive, which I have been very happy with, anddddd while I was there he did a Spyderprops bump skid, laser alinement, and Baja Ron’s Sway bar and links. Needless to say it made a big difference in handling.
    Now fast forward 7000 miles, it was time for front tires. The Kendas were starting to cup, and I have an up coming trip to Colorado next month. So off to Netzely’s yesterday. He put on a couple of Federal Formosa’s , anddd while I was there, Baja ron’s Spring adjusters.
    What a #$&* huge difference! It handles like a whole new bike, between the higher profile of the tires and the spring adjusters it looks like I gained a couple of inches clearance in the front. I wish I had measured it before and after, but I no longer hit bottom coming in and out of my driveway. And it just handles like a dream.
    Just want to say to those that are setting on the fence about a Spyderprops bump skid, don’t mine saved me twice. Once last summer when I hit a big frost heave, and yesterday on my way to Accord, who knows what I hit? It lifted the front, and donkey kicked the rear, underneath the bump skid there are two huge groves in the skid, right about where the stock skid would have ended. Money well spent. I just want to give a big shout out to the Netzley people!
    can you get some pics please of where they placed them and how many. the normal ride height
    could have also changed the alignment a little [?] was the ride affected. thank you! --irv
    2015 rts-white pearl- mods- '16 F3 fat 6 chrome wheels,
    and some little stuff. setback utopia backrest, baja ron
    sway bar, oem adj. air deflectors, marlin gps compass,
    lamonster fbb foot pegs[modified brackets], lamonts
    vibration damper, rock guard, and side case stiffener kit,
    . brp comfort seat. , fomozas and
    altimax, magic mirror mts, and wide mirrors.
    [joyce & irvin toms]