Spyder Garage

Default looking for riders

just looking for anyone wanting to hang out and ride, new at this message thing and dont know if doing it right. live in north metro area, first summer with new f-3, loving it.

Spyder Garage

Welcome Spyder Rider from a fellow Minnesotan, I live south of the cities, but there are many near you that are more than willing, Check out the MN Spyderlovers group (often called Caswell riders thanks to our group supporter and sponsor Caswell Cycles in Mora).
    They had a group ride today that we missed due to family commitments. I'm sure you'll hear from many of them via this sub-forum.
    Safe Rides,
    David and Sharon Goebel
    Both Retired USAF Veterans
    2018 Anniversary Edition RT Limited
    Baja Ron ultimate swaybar. Vredestein tires, Baja Ron Front Shock Pre-load adjusters, Pedal Box, See my Spyder Garage
    IBA 70020

Spyder Garage

Default Looking for riders

Quote Originally Posted by dearedrider View Post
    just looking for anyone wanting to hang out and ride, new at this message thing and dont know if doing it right. live in north metro area, first summer with new f-3, loving it.
    Dearedrider

I live in the Wayzata area and I know of others near me. Always open for a ride. Where specifically do you live as that helps with route planning?

mark
    2016 Spyder F3-L Special Series
    2016 Spyder RT Special Series

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by MKrone View Post
    Dearedrider

I live in the Wayzata area and I know of others near me. Always open for a ride. Where specifically do you live as that helps with route planning?

mark
    hey mark, i'm in north mpls, basically by 252 and 694. i work nights wed-fri and some saturdays but looking to get out sun-tue and some saturdays. this is first summer with f-3 and just love it. not in to the across state rides yet, but nice local rides right now. have 10 year old son but he also likes to ride. figured it would be cool to ride with group of spyders. feel free to give me a shout any time. 612-257-3184 thanks, duane.

Memorial Member
    Spyder Garage

Welcome to the Minnesota SpyderLovers!
    We do have monthly rides that leave from Caswell Cycle in Mora, Minnesota. If you want to check out our ride schedule scroll down this forum, we'd love to have you join us.
    If you use Facebook you can look up our group there. Search for Minnesota SpyderLovers, answer the few short questions and the admin (me) will aprove you. There are a few other Spyder riders that like to throw together rides and will post on Facebook to let other riders know when and where to meet up.
    You shouldn't have any problems finding other Spyder riders to hit the road with. Hope to see you on one of our rides in the future.
    --Paula
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Spyder Owner Since June '08 & April '12

Spyder Garage

A great active group of Spyderlovers in MN. They already have you covered. and on your new F3.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red