Spyder Garage

Default Pairing Scala rider TeamSet Pro

2018 RTL and older bluetooth Scala TeamSet Pro headset. Headset pairs with iPhone 6S, but I cannot get the headset to pair with the bike. Has anyone successfully paired an older Scala with BPR Connect?

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

We used a set of them for years as our intercoms. They were a fine stand-alone item; but we could never get them to pair with anything else!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post
    We used a set of them for years as our intercoms. They were a fine stand-alone item; but we could never get them to pair with anything else!
    Thanks Bob. That's been my experience as well, although for years I didn't need to pair them with anything else. Guess I'll have to buy something new, any suggestions?

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Sena: contact MotorcycleDave.
    Tell him what you want to do, and he can set you up!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

You can’t be paired to the phone AND the bike. Remove the headset from the phone and then try pairing to the bike. You will be pairing to the phone but through the bike’s system. Make sure all other Bluetooth devices are off (or the BT is off).
    2021 F3 Ltd , Magna Red

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Flamewinger View Post
    You can’t be paired to the phone AND the bike. Remove the headset from the phone and then try pairing to the bike. You will be pairing to the phone but through the bike’s system. Make sure all other Bluetooth devices are off (or the BT is off).
    I tried this, no luck. Thanks for the suggestion.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I’m hearing that the Schubert helmet is not pairing. Have you updated the firmware on the headset. Also there is a software update for the bike that might help.

I had had to try several,times and make sure to reset the phones and bike. If it doesn’t pair after half a dozen attempts, all I can think of is it’s time for a new headset.
    2021 F3 Ltd , Magna Red

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Flamewinger View Post
    I’m hearing that the Schubert helmet is not pairing. Have you updated the firmware on the headset. Also there is a software update for the bike that might help.

I had had to try several,times and make sure to reset the phones and bike. If it doesn’t pair after half a dozen attempts, all I can think of is it’s time for a new headset.
    I've pretty much come to this conclusion, and I hate to spend that much money on something that will get so little use. I'll have to think about this for a while.