Spyder Garage

Default Tennessee Adventure

Hello All!!! I had a great trip to Knoxville, TN from Hampstead, Maryland. I left Thursday morning at 6am and arrived in Knoxville at 3pm. While down there I rode the Tail of the Dragon on Friday, which was AMAZING!! Pictures are attached. I then rode the Devil’s Triangle on Saturday. This ride had a lot of hair pin turns. I also checked out the Brushy Mountain State Penitentiary, which is near the Devil’s triangle…that was cool. I then rode back home to Maryland on Sunday…6am-3pm. This was my first trip on the Spyder and it will not be my last.
    Ride1.jpgRide2.jpgRide3.jpgRide4.jpgProfile.jpg

Spyder Garage

Sounds like a great trip!
    2015 RT Limited: Fox Shocks - RonJon swaybar and links - BRP Comfort Seat - BRP Triaxis handlebars - Yokohama tires (26psi fronts 28psi back) - Centramatic wheel balancers - BRP belt tensioner - BRP Short windshield - CATdelete/Spyder1 attitude exhaust - Lamonster footpegs - sintered brake pads - LED TRYCLED lights - BumpSkid

2015 RT Limited , black

Very Active Member blacklightning's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Sounds like a great trip. I will be leaving out from the Raleigh area on Monday morning to ride in the NC/Tenn. area. We are staying in Pigeon Forge, but will be all over the place. I only rode the Devil's triangle once, and that was about 5 years ago. It is definitely a challenge. You also have to look out for coal trucks and every other type of object that can be in the road.
    2021 RTL , brake pedal from "Web Boards" chalk white

Spyder Garage

Great pictures. The area is now on my bucket list.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Next time down make sure you ride 421 the Snake as it is on your way.
    2017 F3- Limited

F4 23" Windshield, Ultimate Backrest, Spyder Cuff, SpyderPops Bump Guard, Sena SMH10 Intercom, BajaRon Sway Bar, Baker Cup Holder, RT-622 trailer w/Spyder Pops Bump Guard