Thread: Anyone

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Anyone

Is there not anyone in Virginia that wants to talk spyder. I know I am new to this but i just want to talk to someone out there

Spyder Garage

U can always talk to us
    THOSE WHO LIVE BY THE SWORD DIE BY THE SWORD... BUT...THOSE WHO MASTER THE SWORD SURVIVE BY THE SWORD....
    Rev. J. Proctor
    reverendproctor.com

HAPPY SPYDER OWNER

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Hello

I am new as I mentioneed to I have had mine for almost 3 weeks now 306 miles on it now. Have you had any issues with your ? I had mine or 2 days and 60 miles when it started leaking oil. The dealer picked it up and replaced the oil seal. I was just wandering if i have to look forward to any other issues with my .

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default oil leak

the first time i rode my spyder home it had a small oil leak on the rt. lower fairing. they replaced my oil seal also. i now have 7500 miles each oil change 3or 3 drops leak out then is fine. do not over fill oil. welcome

Spyder Garage

Default WELCOME VIRGINIA SPYDER RIDER

Just want to let you know that you can check out the forums, look near bottom of page and click on Va., WVa, Md, and NC. There you will find people that ride together or talk spyder stuff. I have a son attending ODU in Norfok, and I will be riding my spyder there from time to time. When I know I'm making a trip I will let you know. I'm about 45 miles South of D.C..
    You can expect some minor things to pop up here and there. However you will always be able to find an answer here on the SpyderLovers site. Just ride it and have fun. welcome

Quote Originally Posted by newspyderrider View Post
    Is there not anyone in Virginia that wants to talk spyder. I know I am new to this but i just want to talk to someone out there

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Thumbs up Thanks

Thank you i will have fum I plan on riding the alot while it is still warm, I just PCS'd from Germany in july. Germany was not good weather to ride a lot of sport equipment.