Spyder Garage

Default 2015 spyder rt limited for sale only 3096 miles

Selling my 2015 spyder RT Limited Rotax 1330 Triple,has 3096 miles on it and in great condition.i bought it new in september 2015. It as all the RTL extras: Heated grips front and rear,adjustable rear suspension, fog lights,radio AM/FM, gps,adjustable shield,overnight case. I have added Ram X phone holder,twin flag poles to the rear,full weather cover but with minor holes in it, bluetooth the seat has one tiny tare/mark at the very rear no bigger than a cent everything else is good. Accident free,and has a clear Title,vin# 2BXNBDD22FV002048 asking price $18.700. OBO.No test rides due to insurance, although I will take you for a ride on her. Cash or certified Bank check. selling due to health reasons.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Tommo; 04-22-2018 at 11:57 AM.

Spyder Garage

Default spyder for sale

Interested in your spyder.... call me at 615.714.5507, thanks

Bobby

Spyder Garage

Is it. Still available if so I would like to talk to you

Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    Selling my 2015 spyder RT Limited Rotax 1330 Triple,has 3096 miles on it and in great condition.i bought it new in september 2015. It as all the RTL extras: Heated grips front and rear,adjustable rear suspension, fog lights,radio AM/FM, gps,adjustable shield,overnight case. I have added Ram X phone holder,twin flag poles to the rear,full weather cover but with minor holes in it, bluetooth the seat has one tiny tare/mark at the very rear no bigger than a cent everything else is good. Accident free,and has a clear Title,vin# 2BXNBDD22FV002048 asking price $18.700. OBO.No test rides due to insurance, although I will take you for a ride on her. Cash or certified Bank check. selling due to health reasons.
    2015 Rt , Black