Thread: Hello Arkansas!

Spyder Garage

Default Hello Arkansas!

My wife, Jackie, and I are moving to the Little Rock (Maumelle) area in the near future. We closed on our house May 11th but it'll probably be another month before we make the official move. My wife and I both ride 2016 F3 Limiteds.

Here in Indianapolis I am one of the founding members of the US Spyder Ryders Brickyard Chapter and am the Vice President of Operations. We've been up and running for a little over a year now and have 30 members.

After talking with my friend, Joe Plouch (Cruzr Joe to us SpyderLovers), we are starting a Little Rock Chapter of the US Spyder Ryders. Our Facebook page is now up and running (US Spyder Ryders - Little Rock Chapter). For those of you on FB, please join our page. After I make the move, Joe and I will have a Meet and Greet at a local restaurant so we can answer any question you may have in hopes you'll want to join the Chapter.

About US Spyder Ryders

In late 2011, US Spyder Ryders was founded by a group of individuals in the Central Florida Area who felt the need for fellowship among the quickly growing community of Can-Am Spyder Owners. As part of the ryding club’s charter, the founding members believed that not only should the community of Spyder Ryders have fun promoting the Can-Am products they were growing to love, but also felt helping the community in which they live was something close to their hearts. It was because of these common goals our members and chapters now pride themselves on their community service activities, as they believe strongly in doing good while having fun. As part of the community service activities, our chapters hold food drive events in support of local food banks, contribute to veteran programs, and partake in other local charity events such as law enforcement rides and rides to support children in need. While helping our veterans, US Spyder Ryders strongly support two charities within the veteran community. One of those charities being Homes for Our Troops, a charity that provides handicap designed housing for severely injured veterans. The other is Road Warrior Foundation, a charity that provides adventures to improve the lives of veterans and empower them through challenges that honor their service. Now nearly 5 years later, US Spyder Ryders continues to strive toward promoting Can-Am products, along with helping our communities. In 2015, US Spyder Ryders opened its second and third chapters, with the second in Sacramento, California and the third in Greenville, South Carolina. With these expansions, we have also seen a tremendous growth in 2016 with chapters forming in several areas throughout the United States and to-date we continue to grow this amazing community of Spyder Owners and Ryders.

Please feel free to contact me if you have questions.

Jerry
    317-445-1411
    jsalluom@att.net
    2020 Chalk, RT Limited, Dark and matching RT622 trailer and BRP hitch. BRP Drivers Backrest, Auxiliary Light, Garmin Zumo XT, GPS Support, RT Rear Panel and Travel Cover. Spyderpops LEDs on fenders, mirrors, saddlebags, top case and RT rear panel. Spyderpops Rock Guard. BajaRon Swaybar, Wolo Bad Boy horn, Freedom Windshield, Elka Shocks.
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk

Spyder Garage

Default Safe travels & move.

We are going to miss both of you here in Indy!!
    My new ride is a 2017 F3-L: BRP drivers backrest, F4 21" tinted shield w/vent, Lamonster fog lights, TRCLED cyclops light, red/black carbon fiber tank protector and dash kit from Wrap-My-Spyder, FOBO tire pressure monitors and more farkles to come.

Spyder Garage

Hello, and we look forward to having 2 more Spyders in Arkansas!

O. J.
    Ridin' "Lucille", the MusicMaker
    a 2017 F3 Limited (Pure Magnesium Metallic)
    Wife, Jan, riding "Ruby Jane"
    a 2016 F3-T (Intense Red Pearl)
    2017 F3-Limited , Magnesium (light grey)