Thread: ECU Flash

Hybrid View

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Jetfixer View Post
    Just got my ECU back from Wick-It Performance after the stage 1 flash! Wow what a difference! I have a 2015 RTL, so I don't expect it to be a race machine, but we do a lot of 2 up riding towing an RT-622 trailer, usually in the mountains. Just on my first 20 mile ride after reinstalling the ECU, the difference is immediately apparent. Much smoother power through the complete range, and smoother shifts also. And of course, no more safety screen nag. I need to get some more miles in to really get the feel of what else is different. Also, I did fill up the tank so that I can see what affect if any it has on fuel economy. I've used the A-car app religiously to track fuel fill-ups since this bike was new and it has averaged 40 mpg over 23000 miles.
    As a fellow 2015 RTL owner I’m very interested in your impression when you have more miles on. This mod would probably be the next I’d do.
    2015 Pearl White RTL
    Baja Ron Sway Bar
    Russell Day Long Seat
    Strobe Brake Light
    Mirror Mount Turn Signal Indicator

2015 RTL , Yes Pearl White

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by LeftCoast View Post
    As a fellow 2015 RTL owner I’m very interested in your impression when you have more miles on. This mod would probably be the next I’d do.
    I have more than 12,000 mile on my 2015 RT Limited with the reflash (sstage 1), and have no regrets. You are going to kick yourself is the ass for waiting so long to do it. It has made every aspect of riding the Spyder better.

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you were?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Devious56 View Post
    I have more than 12,000 mile on my 2015 RT Limited with the reflash (sstage 1), and have no regrets. You are going to kick yourself is the ass for waiting so long to do it. It has made every aspect of riding the Spyder better.
    I agree completely, Devious. I couldn’t care less about 1/4 mile times.....but as you say it has made the Spyder experience significantly better overall.

Pete
    Harrington, Australia

2021 RT Limited
    Setup for Tall & Big.... 200cm/6'7", 140kg/300lbs, 37"inleg.

HeliBars Handlebars
    Brake rubber removed to lower pedal for easier long leg/Size 15 EEEEW boot access.
    Ikon (Aussie) shocks all round.
    Russell Daylong seat 2” taller than stock (in Sunbrella for Aussie heat & water resistance)
    Goodyear Duragrip 165/60 fronts (18psi) - provides extra 1/2” ground clearance.
    Kenda Kanine rear.
    2021 RT Limited , Brake pedal rubber removed for ease of accessing pedal with size 15 boots. Red