Quote Originally Posted by 308gunner View Post
very true... im suprised that the people who own a f3 dont upgrade to an f3-sport ...all you have to do is change out the sprocket and belt from a 79T to a 89T and upgrade the buds to the 89T setting. the diffence is night and day and add a cruise control module. an F3- Sport upgrade. its easy to do too!!!!!....just a matter of money.. have you been in contact with steve?..If so...whats his answer to you going up there?
Didn't all the early F3 and F3S (2015 & 2016) come with the same 89T sprocket? The different size rear sprockets didn't take affect in the F3 series bikes until 2017. That is also when the Limited got a smaller sprocket than the F3T. Up until then, they were all the same.
As for the higher rpm's, I went higher on my rpm gauge this past New Years Day ride than ever (about 7500). This was in an effort to show a buddy on his 2016 Rocket III that the spyder was no joke. Of course, after about 60 mph he was able to walk away, but he was really surprised. I told him that as soon as my warranty is up, I will be getting the flash and we will try it again. But until that time, I will just have to tear him a new one with my Vmax on our next outing.