Spyder Garage

Default F3 Headlight Stickers look like eyes.

Within the last few weeks there was a post that showed stickers that looked like eyes. There were a couple different vendors. Does anyone know who offers them? Thx.
    2017 F3 Limited , Gloss Black with red and carbon fiber accents

Spyder Garage

Default Try this

Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by GaryinWI View Post
    Within the last few weeks there was a post that showed stickers that looked like eyes. There were a couple different vendors. Does anyone know who offers them? Thx.
    I had a set of those eyes from AMR Racing, and ended up taking them off. I like my headlights to be bright, and they made them dimmer with the covering. Looked really cool, but (for me) that was all.

Oh yeah, you only see them when the lights are off.
    Is it Friday yet? ... Oh yeah, I forgot. I'm retired

Past bikes
    2010 RS - Sold
    2012 RT - Sold
    2014 RT - Testing completed
    2016 F3-T Audio package - Sold

Spyder Garage

I haven't ever run stickers on my Spyders Headlights, but I do run on high beam most of the time..... and I had both the Headlight 'glass lenses' replaced under warranty because a large coin sized spot right in the point of focus on each side just melted right out!! Yeah, you could easily put a finger thru the holes!!

So there's just NO FREAKIN WAY I'm ever going to add anything to my headlight 'glass' that might concentrate the heat put out by the lights!!

But I do have an RT with the projector style lights instead of the reflector type lenses found on an F3, so maybe heat isn't such a potential issue for the F3's - but if you ryde an RT, I'd strongly suggest that you think VERY CAREFULY about how you use your lights before you stick anything onto the poly 'glass' lens!
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Star View Post
    I had a set of those eyes from AMR Racing, and ended up taking them off. I like my headlights to be bright, and they made them dimmer with the covering. Looked really cool, but (for me) that was all.

Oh yeah, you only see them when the lights are off.
    I have the AMR Corrupt on mine and notice no difference, but I am running LED's....

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Aawen View Post
    I haven't ever run stickers on my Spyders Headlights, but I do run on high beam most of the time..... and I had both the Headlight 'glass lenses' replaced under warranty because a large coin sized spot right in the point of focus on each side just melted right out!! Yeah, you could easily put a finger thru the holes!!

So there's just NO FREAKIN WAY I'm ever going to add anything to my headlight 'glass' that might concentrate the heat put out by the lights!!

But I do have an RT with the projector style lights instead of the reflector type lenses found on an F3, so maybe heat isn't such a potential issue for the F3's - but if you ryde an RT, I'd strongly suggest that you think VERY CAREFULY about how you use your lights before you stick anything onto the poly 'glass' lens!
    One of many reasons to run LED's! Not sure about your options with an RT but the ones from Lamonster I used on my F3S emit barely any heat in comparison to incandescent, even on high beam!

OP, AMR is running a sale right now for 19.95 free shipping directly from them:

https://www.amrracing.com/catalog/he...-2015-721.html
    Last edited by hypurone; 05-28-2018 at 08:25 AM.

'15 F3-S Pure Magnesium Metallic - Mad Max Edition
    '15 Mclaren 650S Coupe - Aurora Blue

"You Were Really Flyin', When I Passed You Back There!"

Chuck
    2015 F3-S , Pure Magnesium Metallic/Steel Black Metallic

Spyder Garage

IMG_0119.jpg
    Haven't had any problems, but the bugs tend to stick to them! :-)