rear saddlebag LED lights
    Doc's belt tensioner
    underside LED lighting
    Baja Ron swaybar
    TricLED frt A-arm led's
    TricLed led front skid plate

Spyder Garage

Default Typical.....

Phone pictures always come up sideways...if you figure it out let us know....
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

Open it in any photo editor or image editing package, rotate it, save it, then load it up to display - problem solved.

They come displayed that way cos when you took the pic, you didn't align your phone or camera with the 'default vertical' setting you have saved on that device, so it's being displayed according to the way your device was set at that time - the way the device was set by you!! You could probably rotate the image in your device's gallery & then save it again in order to get it to display the way you really want it to appear; or you could always select portrait or landscape mode in your phone/camera as appropriate whenever you flip the device from straight up onto its side - well, unless you WANT the pic to display sideways....

It took me ages to work out what I was doing to cause this, but once I realised my devices have a 'default vertical' & that I should change that whenever I swap the alignment from portrait to landscape or vice versa, my pics started appearing the right way up when displayed!!
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Aawen View Post
    Open it in any photo editor or image editing package, rotate it, save it, then load it up to display - problem solved.

They come displayed that way cos when you took the pic, you didn't align your phone or camera with the 'default vertical' setting you have saved on that device, so it's being displayed according to the way your device was set at that time - the way the device was set by you!! You could probably rotate the image in your device's gallery & then save it again in order to get it to display the way you really want it to appear; or you could always select portrait or landscape mode in your phone/camera as appropriate whenever you flip the device from straight up onto its side - well, unless you WANT the pic to display sideways....

It took me ages to work out what I was doing to cause this, but once I realised my devices have a 'default vertical' & that I should change that whenever I swap the alignment from portrait to landscape or vice versa, my pics started appearing the right way up when displayed!!
    The forum pics always render in landscape orientation. With portrait orientation pics, download to an editing app, make ANY change, then save and upload. Works for me .
    2014 RTL Platinum