Spyder Garage

Default Corpus Christi area Spyder riders unite!

Anyone in the Corpus Christi area who would like to form a informal riders/social group for Spyders and trikes please contact me, Dave at 361-254-1013 (call or text). I have a 6000 sqft clubhouse with commercial kitchen, salt water pool, RV camping available.
    I invision short local rides, around Lake Corpus Christi, for instance as well as longer overnight rides to hill country etc. maybe get involved with various charity rides, visit restaurants, have family outings, whatever. Just a way to meet other riders, exchange ideas, make friends. I am located across the street from the dam at Lake Corpus Christi.
    I hope to hear from you soon!
    Last edited by Chief of the Boat; 05-23-2018 at 03:55 AM.

Spyder Garage

Default Corpus Christi Spyder

Quote Originally Posted by Chief of the Boat View Post
    Anyone in the Corpus Christi area who would like to form a informal riders/social group for Spyders and trikes please contact me, Dave at 361-254-1013 (call or text). I have a 6000 sqft clubhouse with commercial kitchen, salt water pool, RV camping available.
    I invision short local rides, around Lake Corpus Christi, for instance as well as longer overnight rides to hill country etc. maybe get involved with various charity rides, visit restaurants, have family outings, whatever. Just a way to meet other riders, exchange ideas, make friends. I am located across the street from the dam at Lake Corpus Christi.
    I hope to hear from you soon!
    Hello Dave. Just got across your post. My name is Maurice and I have friend who also has a Spyder.
    I have a 2018 RT Limited just got it in May. Former Slingshot and Goldwing rider. We where at the Spyder on the Hills rally. I like your idea of forming a group for get together and organizing rides, short or long. I am retired so plenty of time.
    Anyway, call me if you feel like it. 713-469-1251 (phone is from Houston but live in Corpus)
    Talk to you soon.
    2018 RT Limited "Blondie"

Spyder Garage

Hey Dave

Do you still ride? I currently own a silver 2014 RT limited Spyder European model, larger rear sprocket, I purchased while stationed in Germany . I live in the South Rancho Vista area just off Yorktown near Rodd Field Road. After an extended hiatus, I am just getting back into my favorite activities Volksmarching and riding my Spyder. In case you are not familiar with Volksmarching , it is simply walking and enjoying nature's beauty. There are several year round Volksmarch events thorough Texas. it's time for me to combine my favorite activities -- riding my bike and participating in Volksmarchs events located across Texas.

if you still ride, pleas shoot me an email and will send you my contact information. Alternately, Let me know when your next ride and maybe we can meet up. My wife has a m/c license but doesn't really ride but I hoping to change that.

Jazzplayer2014
    2014 RT Limited
    Heated Seats
    Vented Windshield
    SM10 Headset
    SM10 (Bluetooth Dongle)