Hybrid View

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

I know there's someone in my area, but I don't know who it is. I'd like to meet him/her. I only know because I know the mechanic who installed their handbrake. Maybe I'll see them at the dealer open house this weekend? I should make some cards with the spyderlovers website on it, in case there's people who don't know about this great forum.
    Last edited by Grumpy; 05-29-2009 at 10:17 PM.

Spyder Garage

handicrapped section label would be fine with me. Wish the spyder would had another 30 hp, its just not fast enough with the wheelchair on it. it is something to do for sure, I don't what you can do in a wheelchair so do it up.
    I am existing right now, would give anything to live again. Fix my sci and you have everything I own.

crash tester for:

www.industrialspecialty.com

http://pitbullpowersportsinc.com/pbp/home.html the best dealer on the planet, sure wish I lived closer.

Spyder Garage

we should do a meet and greet sometime, looks like most are from the middle of the states and canada so we should all figure a good central meeting place that is fun to ride to. I know how much of a pain in the ass it is to travel multiple days ( bowel program, pressure sores crap like that) but I can make a 2 day run no problem. if someone wants to orgainze where everyone is from and where the best place I would help out.
    I am existing right now, would give anything to live again. Fix my sci and you have everything I own.

crash tester for:

www.industrialspecialty.com

http://pitbullpowersportsinc.com/pbp/home.html the best dealer on the planet, sure wish I lived closer.