Spyder Garage

Default Do you really use Sport Mode very often?

Hi.I own a F3-S Daytona and i was wondering if some of you are using the sport mode very often? Do you drift? On normal roads or do you choose a empty parking space :-)

I drive my spyder pretty sportive, and I think I will buy a set of "Wilbers" for a better handeling, but so far I didn't use the S mode. Just tried it once.

Looking forward to see your reactions.

Regards Rob
    (Netherlands)

Spyder Garage

hi i run sport mode all the time on my daytona flicking the tail out at junctions never gets old. i keep drifting to car parks and industrial estates most fun in the wet. when i first got my daytona it would not hold a drift without lifting a wheel then vss kicked in and killed the fun.i fitted a bajaron sway bar and rear m-shock i was going to replace the front shocks as well but was told to try the sway bar first glad i did saved myself £650 now i can do figure of eight drifts and turn on the spot with a dab of brake no more tire lift or vss the way the daytona should of been from the factory handles like a gocart now very happy with the swaybar shock combo. it helps if you put your weight on the foot peg on the inside of the turn. by the way sport mode only disables traction control in first and second gear and relaxes the vss if you lift a wheel too much vss will still kick in and stop you tipping. you can still fall off so hold on tight
    2017 f3-s daytona , circuit yellow metallic