Spyder Garage

Default Diners, Drive-ins and Dives

This segment was recorded in Wilmington, NC.

Untitled.jpg
    2016 RT-S Special Series
    2016 RT-S Special , 2 tone black

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I always liked his shows...
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Yep I noticed that too. You can catch glimpses of the RT through the restaurant's windows during the rest of that segment.

I half-expected Fieri to make a comment about it. Kind of disappointed he didn't.
    Trb-- (Roger)

2014 Cognac STL:Ultimate Seat, Nelson Rigg Tail Pack, Nelson Rigg RS/ST Half Cover, TL fender lights, Squared Away Laser Alignment, BajaRon sway bar and links, Akropovic Sport Silencer
    2022 White Pearl F3T
    Gone but not forgotten: 2019 F3S Special Series Liquid Titanium

Spyder States Visited

Spyder Garage

Good pic. But they need to replace the radio antenna on that S S camero setting there. Makes it look trashy with out it. But the spyder takes a good picture.

Spyder Garage

A regular watcher and seeker here. We have done most of the places that he has covered in AK. Was disappointed in only one (up in North Pole--the Chinese place).

Did a couple when we hit Vegas--were also a bit disappointed. All in all, a very good show, and full of ideas for the traveler.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Default '68 SS Camero

That is Guy's DDD Camero. It is a '68 with 406 HP. He did a frame off restoration. Not that I watch a lot of television, but I also just saw a segment on this car on Jay Leno's Garage, episode 402.

Quote Originally Posted by MR. H1956 View Post
    Good pic. But they need to replace the radio antenna on that S S camero setting there. Makes it look trashy with out it. But the spyder takes a good picture.
    2016 RT-S Special Series
    2016 RT-S Special , 2 tone black

Spyder Garage

Being a traveling construction superintendent I have been to every state but two and worked in 38 of them, I also am a fan of DDD and have visited many of the places some are hit and miss some are off the hook , one of them served cereal , great shot of the Spyder.
    I phone pics 010.jpg
    2014 RTL , Black Currant

Very Active Member Pirate looks at --'s Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by akspyderman View Post
    A regular watcher and seeker here. We have done most of the places that he has covered in AK. Was disappointed in only one (up in North Pole--the Chinese place).

Did a couple when we hit Vegas--were also a bit disappointed. All in all, a very good show, and full of ideas for the traveler.
    Damn that Chinese place looked really good too!
    White 2013 Spyder RT Limited. BajaRon Swaybar, Custom Dynamic Third Brake Light. Ultimate Custom Black and White seat with driver and passenger back rest. Gloryder Led Wheel lights.Custom Dynamics Led Bright sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright sides.

2016 F3 Limited Intense Red Pearl. Lidlox, BRP Driver Back Rest, BRP Passenger Back Rest,Fog Lights, GPS, Signature Light! Custom Dynamics LED Bright Sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright Sides.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Pirate looks at -- View Post
    Damn that Chinese place looked really good too!
    That is exactly what drew us. We eat at a place called China Lights in Eagle River (as in for the last 18 years). Way better food. They claim to be one of the top 100 Chinese restaurants in America.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red