Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Default WHO WENT TO SPYDERFEST?

hows the weather down there? hope everyone is having a good time.
    ride safe!!
    2015 rts-white pearl- mods- '16 F3 fat 6 chrome wheels,
    and some little stuff. setback utopia backrest, baja ron
    sway bar, oem adj. air deflectors, marlin gps compass,
    lamonster fbb foot pegs[modified brackets], lamonts
    vibration damper, rock guard, and side case stiffener kit,
    . brp comfort seat. , fomozas and
    altimax, magic mirror mts, and wide mirrors.
    [joyce & irvin toms]

Spyder Garage

Default Rain yesterday on and off

Hopefully today will be better. It was great checking out all of the vendors at the “Rock” dealership and food trucks. Really enjoyed visiting with the Spyderman exhaust guy and his lovely wife. Great Christian people that make a great product..! Hopefully today will be a great day for this event.
    2016 RT-Ltd
    Bajaron swaybar
    Spyderpops trunk light
    Elka stage 2 front shocks
    Extra longbrake pedal
    brake modulator
    Centramatic wheel balancers on the front and rear.
    Rivco dual flag holder
    Tricled mirror turn signal indicators
    with American and Texas flags
    Lamonster Magic Mirrors
    missing belt guard
    Lambskin seat cover from Smokey mountain sheepskin.com
    Tricled 360 degree led Headlights
    Lamonster led fog lights
    Baker air wings
    2019 Silverado Duramax dually
    2019 Cyclone 4007 toyhauler
    Spyderpops bumpskid w led light
    Rivco brand footrest
    spydermanexhaust.com exhaust
    had my exhaust installed @ Spyder in the hills.

Spyder Garage

Rain dampened things on Thursday but the weather is looking good for the rest of the weekend.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Red face Not yet,

hopefully some day. Enjoy.

Spyder Garage

Glad to hear the weather is on the improved list. It would really be nice for those attending if they would share some pictures of the event with us on Spyderlovers. Many, many, do not use Facebook or alternate means to view what is going on in Spyderland.

At the moment, the lack of coverage on SL is very noticeable. What gives????

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by akspyderman View Post
    Glad to hear the weather is on the improved list. It would really be nice for those attending if they would share some pictures of the event with us on Spyderlovers. Many, many, do not use Facebook or alternate means to view what is going on in Spyderland.

At the moment, the lack of coverage on SL is very noticeable. What gives????
    I'm on Facebook, and not many pictures posted on the Spyderfest page either. There is some, but not that much. My guess those that went are too busy to post?
    Is it Friday yet? ... Oh yeah, I forgot. I'm retired

Past bikes
    2010 RS - Sold
    2012 RT - Sold
    2014 RT - Testing completed
    2016 F3-T Audio package - Sold

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Star View Post
    I'm on Facebook, and not many pictures posted on the Spyderfest page either. There is some, but not that much. My guess those that went are too busy to post?
    If it's to busy to post, that is good.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Default Spyderfest

Crazy busy! Rain on Thursday, but the rock was slammed! Today was perfect weather. We had folks all day! Just left a little while ago. Great times!!
    Joe Meyer

Dealer for the Outlaw/ROLO laser Alignment system

Spyder Garage

Default Be safe and enjoy...

Seem to be less and less every year that send along a picture or two. then they get back and it is done till next year and all the excietment and enthusiasum is gone and we see nothing...Ahh well as long it is going well for all that the weather is not too bad it;s all good....
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

....and we're gonna ride, we're gonna ride.....

ride like the one-eyed Jack of Diamonds, with
    the devil close behind,.....we're gonna ride....

2008 GS.....PE # 2888

Spyder Garage

And a few more from Lamonster Garage, SethO's new F-3, and from the drag strip (rained out)
    Resized_20180503_114814-1.jpg Resized_20180503_115027.jpg Resized_20180503_115059.jpg Resized_20180504_201132.jpgResized_20180504_231903.jpg

....and we're gonna ride, we're gonna ride.....

ride like the one-eyed Jack of Diamonds, with
    the devil close behind,.....we're gonna ride....

2008 GS.....PE # 2888

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Did anyone do any riding? Seems like just farkling.
    2014 RTL Platinum

Spyder Garage

I watched Live PD this weekend. They were featuring the Greene County Sheriffs Dept (Springfield). Saw one black drive by in two days.

2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Chupaca View Post
    Seem to be less and less every year that send along a picture or two. then they get back and it is done till next year and all the excietment and enthusiasum is gone and we see nothing...Ahh well as long it is going well for all that the weather is not too bad it;s all good....
    It may not have been the most BORING EVENT I've ever attended but if something were to happen to the most boring event---then I'm thinking Spyderfest 2018 would have a good chance for 1st place. Drove 1300 R/T miles to see a few Spyder stores inventory accompanied by an Arts & Crafts Exhibits I did meet some really nice people along the way but that was the highlight. I didn't expect the Daytona Bike Week or Sturgis activity but a single guitar player with some entertainment music would have been a nice touch. No comment on the event organization. I've already said enough negative comments. Local Columbus Bike & Spyder events would out rate Spyderfest 2018 by a very wide margin. There's a theory that in the end individuals would never regret the things they have done--they only would regret the things they didn't do. I found Spyderfest 2018 contrary to that theory.
    Darrell
    2015 F3's , two 12 volt power outlets Orange & Black

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Wildrice View Post
    It may not have been the most BORING EVENT I've ever attended but if something were to happen to the most boring event---then I'm thinking Spyderfest 2018 would have a good chance for 1st place. Drove 1300 R/T miles to see a few Spyder stores inventory accompanied by an Arts & Crafts Exhibits I did meet some really nice people along the way but that was the highlight. I didn't expect the Daytona Bike Week or Sturgis activity but a single guitar player with some entertainment music would have been a nice touch. No comment on the event organization. I've already said enough negative comments. Local Columbus Bike & Spyder events would out rate Spyderfest 2018 by a very wide margin. There's a theory that in the end individuals would never regret the things they have done--they only would regret the things they didn't do. I found Spyderfest 2018 contrary to that theory.
    Darrell
    I understand the vendors did well!
    2014 RTL Platinum

Spyder Garage

Default Spyderfest

This was our 2nd Spyderfest. The new setup in the two new places was nice , gave you a nice ride in between. The Rock was an amazing setup. Pitbull (Springfield) was also top notched, Len does a great job, the last night event was moves at the last moment ( maybe due to the amount of people) they gave away lots of prizes, set of ppg wheels, 3 freedom trailers. When you spent $25 at vendors you got a ticket for the trailers. Judging by the tub of tickets , some money was spent, Pitbull sold some Spyders , all in all it was good .

I got some great farkles done , Baja Ron sway bar and a rear led brake kit. We are not home yet, I will post some pictures

2016 RT-S Pearl White

BRP Driver Backrest
    Lamonster Spyderdock, (2) Spydercuffs
    Magic Mirror w/Doc Humphreys tethers
    (2) Rokform phone mounts
    FOBO
    SpyderPops Bumpskid,missing belt guard,Rear strobe LEDs
    Lamonster LED headlights & foglights
    Spyder Pockets
    LED front fender kit -running & turn signals
    Custom Back off mudflap
    Vinyl nameplate & 1330 triple decals by New Image Signs
    Custom RLS exhaust
    Hogtunes speakers 5 1/4 front and back
    Memphis Powersports Amp
    Her name is "Purl"
    2016 RT-S , white

Spyder Garage

We got there on Monday and rode Tuesday and Wed, then farkled on Thursday while it rained, then rode Fri and Sat.....Didn't do any group rides, don't like 'em, but we found some awesome scenery and roads by mistake...LOL...Took some friends that are no longer "Virgins" to the "Fest. We didn't stay at a host hotel, rather just did our own thing and had a blast. Our friends spent a ton of money at The Rock, we spent a little too of course. The event on Saturday night got strung out way too long, but it was a decent setup and hopefully will be improved upon. If I had to guess, I would say at the peak of attendance there was probably 1000 people at the Saturday evening event, other than that, Spyders were scattered all over town. I personally didn't like the two seperate sites. I like the vendors all in the same place. I think if it's setup that way next year we will likely stay closer to Bolivar. Springfield is getting to be a pain in the ars to get in and out of......It's all good though, Another one in the books
    2021 RT Limited

2016 RTS , Pearl White

Spyder Garage

Default Vendors did well

Quote Originally Posted by UtahPete View Post
    I understand the vendors did well!
    Pete--when there not much else happening people go shopping. I wish the event was in Utah--that's some of the most scenic land in the Country---only topped by Yosemite basin. Snow skied most of Utah--Dollar Mountain outside of Park City had the most upscale mid mountain dining area. Never saw Alaskan King Crab legs in a mid mountain lodge before.
    Bryce Canyon Mountain Park was awesome. Interesting rock formations---everywhere.
    Darrell
    2015 F3's , two 12 volt power outlets Orange & Black

Spyder Garage

We stumbled upon the SpyderFest by accident. My wife wore out the rear tire on her RT L riding the Pig Trail, stopped by to get the rear tire replaced and discovered the event.

She decided to upgrade to a F3 L instead. Happy Wife - Happy Life.

IMG_1768.jpg
    2017 F3 Limited , Purple/Black

Spyder Garage

We had a ryde everyday but Thursday unless you count riding out to the Rock a ryde. We did eat at a great restaurant by there. Smiths Restaurant Rocks. Lambert's takes my vote as the best resturant though. It was by far the best Spyderfest I have been to.
    2017 F3 Limited
    2017 F3 Limited , Lamonster Black Dymond brake pedal with brake rod at #5 Pure Magnesium Metallic

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Wildrice View Post
    Pete--when there not much else happening people go shopping. I wish the event was in Utah--that's some of the most scenic land in the Country---only topped by Yosemite basin. Snow skied most of Utah--Dollar Mountain outside of Park City had the most upscale mid mountain dining area. Never saw Alaskan King Crab legs in a mid mountain lodge before. Bryce Canyon Mountain Park was awesome. Interesting rock formations---everywhere.
    Darrell
    You don't need to wait for a rally to enjoy riding the intermountain West. We enjoy showing visitors our great state.
    2014 RTL Platinum

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by UtahPete View Post
    You don't need to wait for a rally to enjoy riding the intermountain West. We enjoy showing visitors our great state.
    Don't need a guide because we have been there many times. One of my favorite riding places.

When we show up in a couple years, we will be sure to look you up. Would like to ride with others as well as get into some good "discussions."

2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

I really do hope that MOGANG posts some sort of survey looking for feedback. I think they were on the right track with a few of the details, but some tweaks are in order. I'm certainly not gonna bash the event because a lot of people put in a lot of time to make it happen. I would like to offer some suggestions though...if they're interested in hearing any. A "surverymonkey" would go a long way I think. They have the email addresses of those who registered, it wouldn't be too hard to do.
    2021 RT Limited

2016 RTS , Pearl White

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Mazo EMS2 View Post
    I really do hope that MOGANG posts some sort of survey looking for feedback. I think they were on the right track with a few of the details, but some tweaks are in order. I'm certainly not gonna bash the event because a lot of people put in a lot of time to make it happen. I would like to offer some suggestions though...if they're interested in hearing any. A "surverymonkey" would go a long way I think. They have the email addresses of those who registered, it wouldn't be too hard to do.
    This is an old thread about rallies that could be useful to someone wanting to improve on things; http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/s...-Spyder-Events
    2014 RTL Platinum

Spyder Garage

Default Half the Fun is the Ryde getting there

Made the ride over on Tuesday and got in Wednesday. Was a little windy but dry for us over and back. Always fun visiting the vendors; Spent most at the Rock and checking out the Restaurants around town and the Pomme de Terre Loop. Looking forward to next time and looping down around Eureka Springs and Branson. Pics were from Galena, KS on the way back along Route 66. Galena66.jpgOntheRoadAgainBaxterSprings.jpgSheriff.jpgTheGuys.jpg
    07 Shadows, Aero, Spirit gone but not forgotten
    03 Harley Sportster, 07 RK moved on
    11 RT- 76,000 mi, 15 RT-S- 44,000 mi, traded for current 15 base RT and 16 F3T
    2015 RT , OEM Black Gloss