Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default 622 trailer marker lights

I’ve got a 2010 622 trailer. It has a side marker light out in the rear. Where can I find a new replacement for it ? It seems to be a sealed in unit and cannot replace the bulb. Thanks for your help. Tim

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by tcfelty View Post
    I’ve got a 2010 622 trailer. It has a side marker light out in the rear. Where can I find a new replacement for it ? It seems to be a sealed in unit and cannot replace the bulb. Thanks for your help. Tim

I pretty sure that BRP does not sell them anymore. This is the only other place I know of that you can get them. A great company to deal with, too.

https://www.tricledusa.com/product-p...kit-for-rt-622
    "A Wise Man Once Said, I Should Ask My Wife."
    2017 Champagne Metallic RT-S SE-6 Rivco Dual Flag Holders; Slingmods Highway Pegs; (Hate Them) Airhawk Seat Cushion; Show Chrome Black Touring Rack w/ Risers & Touring Windshield; RAM X Mount For TXTAG; TackForm Phone Mount; Lidlox; Magic Mirror Mounts; Guardian Bells; WOLO "Bad Boy" Air Horn; Dual USB Power Outlet With Voltmeter; Spyderpops Full View Mirror Turn Signals; Large Brake Pedal; Kott Grilles; Large Mud Flap; BajaRon 3 Piece Sway Bar, Last But Not Least, Kuhmo Rear Rire, Vedrestien Fronts.
    2017 RT-S , Brake pedal extender is twice the size of the stock pedal. Champagne Metallic

Spyder Garage

Default Couple options

Quote Originally Posted by tcfelty View Post
    Hey Tim. I have the same trailer and actually replaced all 4 lights with ones from etrailer.com
    they were quite easy to install, just had to enlarge the hole for the wiring a touch which was easy. They look real sleek and came out as nice as factory. Second option is that I still have 1 of the red marker lights left, gave one away last year, that your welcome to if you want it. It’s in good shape and was working when I removed it. You just need to plug it in..

Let me know, but I really recommend the replacements

6B80C9EE-2364-411B-84A7-3D0F68477994.jpg E841EE93-10FB-46F1-A7AA-132A380F0923.jpg
    2022 RT Limited Dark Hyper Silver
    2014 RT-S Pearl White
    2010 BRP 622 Trailer Pearl White

Spyder Garage

Upgrade

image.jpeggot my 622 from Cruzr Joe. He had LEDstrips installed by SpyderPops along the lid that show lot better than lil bitty marker lights sorry I can't find thread where he talked about it

2013 STL SE5 BLACK CURRANT
    SpyderPop's: LED bumpskid
    SmoothSpyder: dualmode back rest
    T r * * LED:foam grip covers, Tricrings, FenderZ,
    brake light strips, wide vue mirrors
    Rivico SOMA modulation brake leds
    sawblade mowhalk fender accents
    minispyder dash toy
    Lid lox
    KradelLock
    Pakitrack
    GENSSI ELITE LED H4 headlights
    FLO (Frunk Lid Organizer)
    BRP fog lights, trailer hitch
    SENA 20S EVO
    2013 STL , Stock Stock Black currant

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

both suggestions look great.

Very Active Member Desert Spyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

How do you test the lamps on the 622 without hooking it to the Spyder?
    Happy Spyder Owner
    States visited on the Spyder.
    And if we live life without a passion, then we're not living.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Spyder View Post
    How do you test the lamps on the 622 without hooking it to the Spyder?
    I use a small rechargeable 12v battery from an old UPS to test vehicle lighting, etc. Just make some leads terminating in small alligator clamps.
    2014 RTL Platinum

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Brentc View Post
    Hey Tim. I have the same trailer and actually replaced all 4 lights with ones from etrailer.com
    they were quite easy to install, just had to enlarge the hole for the wiring a touch which was easy. They look real sleek and came out as nice as factory. Second option is that I still have 1 of the red marker lights left, gave one away last year, that your welcome to if you want it. It’s in good shape and was working when I removed it. You just need to plug it in..

Let me know, but I really recommend the replacements

6B80C9EE-2364-411B-84A7-3D0F68477994.jpg E841EE93-10FB-46F1-A7AA-132A380F0923.jpg
    I just found this site, so it may not be possible, but can you tell me the model number of these lights? My 622 light is going out and I realize there is no OEM replacement. I like these, but can't seem to find them on etrailer. Hope you can help.
    Thanks

Spyder Garage

I found my original receipt from etrailer.com and the part #’s are below. I purchased 2 each of MCL17AB and MCL17RB. Good luck, let me know if you have any questions on install.
    2022 RT Limited Dark Hyper Silver
    2014 RT-S Pearl White
    2010 BRP 622 Trailer Pearl White

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

i us the same ones have upgrade 5 trailers with them they were waiting on a shipment just received latest order