My 2010 RT SE5 has always had a slight wobble at 43 mph. I was told that this was a characteristic to that model. Either slowing down slightly or going slight faster always stopped the wobble.

Fast forward to April 19, 2018. While riding on a straight level road at 40 mph the front end started to wobble a bit. Thinking that this was just its normal quirk, I gave it some throttle and increased the speed to 46 mph. The wobble got progressively worse to the point that I was fighting with the bars to not go into oncoming traffic or the ditch. Both front wheels were vibrating at least 6 inches from vertical. I then slowly let off on the throttle and the horrendous wobble didn't stop until 36 mph.

I immediately took it to my dealer and his tech was able to replicate the malfunction in less than a mile. They have had it now for 4 business days and cannot find the cause. The service manager has opened a case with Can-Am.

Has anyone else had this problem? If so, how was it rectified? All suggestions/ideas appreciated.
And BTW, the bike has less than 17,000 miles on it and has always been garaged.
Thanks.