Spyder Garage

Default So Where Did We Wind UP?

Wife and I went out for a ride. Arrived home 5 hours later. In between we went here and there. Stopped at an intersection, I asked which way? Go that way was the reply. After a few more turns, we saw another set of signs at an intersection. I said, that way is home. We went the other way. Then we came upon a sign that said, Grahmsville, that way. So off we went in that direction. Lo and behold, the Denman Agency. Have not seen Bob and Kathy in some time. Bob's new, ahem, dirty "Anniversary Special" was out front. I can't say I blame him either. Mine was dirtier. As Bob said, "a dirty bike is one that is ridden". I agree. He was showing me his new stead when the conversation came to "Gremlin Bells". I started to show him my bells, when, wait. They are gone. Both of them. Bob quickly remedied the problem by supplying me with 2 new bells. Thanks Bob. I will put them to good use. I also moved the highway pegs around like you suggested. And lowered them also. Much better. Thanks again. Did we plan on riding to meet up with Bob and Kathy. No, but glad we did. And if you ever ride in that area between the reservoirs. There is a sign that warns you about cross winds. It didn't lie! It was a great day! Tom
    Baloo is my name. Spyders are my game. Well, it's a doo-bah-dee-doo, yes, it's a doo-bah-dee-doo, I mean a doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee-dee-doo. And, well, now. Ha ha! What have we here?

2020 Petrol Blue Metallic RTL

Spyder Garage

Good ride, good story, good folks......
    2005 Windveil Blue Premium Mustang Convertible
    2008 Honda GL1800/California Sidecar Trike, SOLD
    2014 Platinum Silver Satin Spyder RTL, SOLD
    Semper Fi

Spyder Garage

Sounds like a very enjoyable afternoon to me. There are times when going nowhere in particular just to see where a road goes is the best way to spend a few hours or more.
    2012 2012 RT-L and 3015 RT-S , 2012 - red and 2015 black (way too black)

Spyder Garage

Default Great ryde....

My kinda ryde...with no particular place to go.. meeting up with folks is a plus glad Bob got you fixed up with new bells. You must have had some serious gremlins along the way...
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Hi Tom (nd Ali!),
    It's always GREAT to see you guys! I'm glad that you're getting the highway pegs sorted out!
    You should post a picture of your GPS Hood: Ali did a really nice job with it!
    Next time you head up our way; we should plan on dinner... How about Raimondo's in Roscoe?
    Thanks for stopping by!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post
    Hi Tom (nd Ali!),
    It's always GREAT to see you guys! I'm glad that you're getting the highway pegs sorted out!
    You should post a picture of your GPS Hood: Ali did a really nice job with it!
    Next time you head up our way; we should plan on dinner... How about Raimondo's in Roscoe?
    Thanks for stopping by!
    Ali said thanks for the compliment on the GPS hood. And for the bells. And we are always open for dinner at Raimondo's. Tom
    Baloo is my name. Spyders are my game. Well, it's a doo-bah-dee-doo, yes, it's a doo-bah-dee-doo, I mean a doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee-dee-doo. And, well, now. Ha ha! What have we here?

2020 Petrol Blue Metallic RTL