Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Very Active Member SPECTACUALR SPIDERMAN's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

All the babes i can pick up when riding it

Spyder Garage

W has had her 08 GS since new. We built it from base to an RT alternate, bags, rear trunk, cruise, Russell seat, etc. I ended up doing all the test rydes after whichever thing we added, and got quite comfortable hopping from my Beemer to the Spyder and back. Sorta knew at some level I would have one.

Fast forward to recovering from Lyme Disease a few years back, with a bum left knee that I knew would not support a 1/2-ton bike, it was time. So, the Beemer got traded for my RT-S. Love it. Do miss the hard leans thru the twisties sometimes, but I can dive into corners, even with the trailer hooked up, and the RT does very well. Best part - it doesn't fall over!! It also seems to be a better cool-weather ride than my beemer was (and don't have to worry about sand in the corners). Not quite the mpg star the Beemer was (over 50), and less luggage space, but quite happy with it

As for working on it, added jacket plug-ins and a couple lights. Will be adding a 6-wire plug for our Bunkhouse. Lamonster's hiway pegs are also a possibility. Nothing else needed. So far, anyway. There is, of course, still farkeling hope.
    08 RS/SM5 (Hers) (sold)
    15 RT-S (Mine)
    2015 RT-S , Metallic Black