Spyder Garage

Lightbulb How to set multiple stop points per route with Genius Maps

For those of you who are using BRP Connect with Genius Maps and were wondering how to create multiple stops per route, I just received an email from their support with the attached image that may be of help. They said there is another way but I'm still waiting for clarifications on that other way.

See attached image for the first method.

ViaPoint.jpg

Spyder Garage

Seems kinda convoluted, but easy compared to Garmin Basecamp. If it actually works. Don't you love doing free Beta testing for BRP?
    "A Wise Man Once Said, I Should Ask My Wife."
    2017 Champagne Metallic RT-S SE-6 Rivco Dual Flag Holders; Slingmods Highway Pegs; (Hate Them) Airhawk Seat Cushion; Show Chrome Black Touring Rack w/ Risers & Touring Windshield; RAM X Mount For TXTAG; TackForm Phone Mount; Lidlox; Magic Mirror Mounts; Guardian Bells; WOLO "Bad Boy" Air Horn; Dual USB Power Outlet With Voltmeter; Spyderpops Full View Mirror Turn Signals; Large Brake Pedal; Kott Grilles; Large Mud Flap; BajaRon 3 Piece Sway Bar, Last But Not Least, Kuhmo Rear Rire, Vedrestien Fronts.
    2017 RT-S , Brake pedal extender is twice the size of the stock pedal. Champagne Metallic

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by oldguyinCT View Post
    Seems kinda convoluted, but easy compared to Garmin Basecamp. If it actually works. Don't you love doing free Beta testing for BRP?
    Haha I know! The BRP connect app sucks so bad at this point, so I wanted to make sure that at least people know how to make a multiple stop route on it - I read on other forums that people don't even know it's possible.

Spyder Garage

Smile 3 years later but still confused...

I saw the "screen shots" you shared, but I try and I try and sometimes, the path is lightly modified in order to go a little bit where I set an intermediate step between my starting point and my final point but, not right to the intermediate point. Since 2018, did you find a good procedure in order to insert intermediate destinations between a Start point and a Final End destination ? Thank you (if you see this message and a solution) :-)
    Ho and by the way (yes BRP Connect is not a stable application, but here, I am trying to set intermediate steps in Genius Maps without a connection to BRP Connect...)