Spyder Garage

Default Can Am Spyder RT Original Seat and Passenger Backrest

Can Am Spyder RT Limited original seat and passenger backrest. Never used. Dealer installed aftermarket seat when I purchased the 2015 RT new. Available for $275 plus shipping from Littleton Colorado.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Spyder Garage

Default Inerested

I am wondering if this seat will fit on my 2012 RTS? I am sure that someone will let me know.
    2012 RTS SE5

Spyder Garage

Yes.

Spyder Garage

So far, any & all RT seats are interchangable, so an RT seat from any year will fit an RT from all years!!

You might not get to use all the heated seat bits etc (if they are fitted in the newer seat - they might not be, but then... ) on your older RT if it doesn't have the wiring for them already installed (you can buy & retro-fit!) but the passenger sensor & all the 'necessary bits' to make the new seat usable on the older Spyder are all there just waiting for you to do the swap!

Oh, if you do, mask off the holes below the rear hinge bolts BEFORE you start undoing anything!! If you drop a nut or bolt or even a socket or spanner & it goes down one of those holes, chances are it's lost forever!!
    Please don't ask me how I know this?!?

...... Or maybe another bolt will suddenly appear in that as-yet un-named small but ceaselessly growing swirling anomaly half-way to the Andromeda Nebula - miraculously joining all those other bolts & nuts that've been dropped into those black holes & subsequently claimed as sacrifices to the 'You ain't NEVA getting that back' gods!!

Ooh errr, did I say that out loud?? Sorry...
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!

Spyder Garage

SOLD!!