Thread: WTB F3

Spyder Garage

Default WTB F3

So I am getting closer to pulling the trigger on a second Spyder. I am looking for an F3 or possibly an ST. I have sold one of my bikes but still have a 2005 Harley Sportster 1200 Custom I am trying to sell. Anyone interested in taking the Sportster in trade?
    Anyone with an F3 for sale under $14,500 either post it here or send me a PM. If the Spyder and the price are right, I am willing to fly and ride just about anywhere in continental USA. Thanks, Dan
    Attached Images Attached Images

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Spyder Garage

Default last chance!

Sold both motorcycles, cash in hand! Last chance for any F3 or ST limited(the ST has to have a radio) owners looking to sell. Found a few under $12500 so we will use that as top dollar. I am in upstate NY but willing to fly and drive for the right bike. Probably going to purchase early next week. Thanks Dan

Spyder Garage

Default Yippeeeeee

Thanks for the help everyone. Bought a brand new 2015 F3 SM6. Added stereo, floorboards, fitted to my size. $13176.80, 2 year warranty. Very happy to be a 2 Spyder household. And found it 75 miles from home!!!!!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by purplepig View Post
    Thanks for the help everyone. Bought a brand new 2015 F3 SM6. Added stereo, floorboards, fitted to my size. $13176.80, 2 year warranty. Very happy to be a 2 Spyder household. And found it 75 miles from home!!!!!
    At Filer's in Macedon by chance? Was there the other day looking at a 2017 F3T and seen where they had some 2015's that were new or with very little mileage. They also have a couple of ST's and an RSS.
    Wayne Bishop

2015 RT-S Special Series
    2017 F3 Limited

Spyder Garage

Default NO No No

Quote Originally Posted by wrb3004 View Post
    At Filer's in Macedon by chance? Was there the other day looking at a 2017 F3T and seen where they had some 2015's that were new or with very little mileage. They also have a couple of ST's and an RSS.
    I purchased at Kens in Elba. The service I have gotten at Filers in the past keeps me from ever returning.

Spyder Garage

Default I totally agree

Quote Originally Posted by purplepig View Post
    I purchased at Kens in Elba. The service I have gotten at Filers in the past keeps me from ever returning.
    I tried trading there a couple of years ago with no luck. Also had my Victor Vision serviced there and they had the belt tension totally messed up. If I need service on my RT I go to Bibbens in Weedsport.
    Wayne Bishop

2015 RT-S Special Series
    2017 F3 Limited