Spyder Garage

Default Anyone do Spyder F3S Rear Tire Replacement in Georgia (Car Tire)?

Hello All, I am planning to replace my rear tire and want to go with a car tire as opposed to a motorcycle tire. Do you know of any place in Atlanta that will do the swap?

Spyder Garage

I haven't had to change my tire yet but a lot of the metro area people really brag on Extreme Propulsion in Cartersville.

Spyder Garage

Yeah - DK over at Extreme Propulsion should be able to let you know.
    They were able to install lighting and non-OEM accessories without issue - I would think, if they have the stuff to mount tires, they would do so.

In fact, if they don't, I'll also need to find a place as I'll be also replacing (when time) with car tires.

Let us know if you have/had success, please!
    Boris - The Spyder

Monster FI Stage 1, Elka Stage 2 F&R, BajaRon Swaybar, Lamonster Links,
    Akrapovic Straight Shot Silencer, Madstad Windshield, Cannonball Seats, Driver Backrest, Driver Footboards,
    15" Fat 6 Chrome Wheels, LED Headlights, LED Fog Lights, Chrome Handlebars, Chrome Frame Caps, Front Cargo 12v Power Outlet Kit,
    Ram Phone Mount, USB Power (Handlebars), Full-Size Brake Pedal, Lamonster 3rd Peg w/ Kuryakyn Trident Large ISO-Pegs, Cross-Country Detachable Saddlebags
    2015 F3 , Stock I use the Extended Brake Pedal Silver with black stripes and Can-Am Red/Orange accents

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by EricP View Post
    They were able to install lighting and non-OEM accessories without issue - I would think, if they have the stuff to mount tires, they would do so.

In fact, if they don't, I'll also need to find a place as I'll be also replacing (when time) with car tires.

Are you talking about removing the rear wheel yourself, and taking the wheel somewhere to get it’s tyre replaced, or having someone remove the wheel from the Spyder, change the tyre, and reinstall the wheel, Eric? There’s a biiiiiig difference

Pete
    Harrington, Australia

2021 RT Limited
    Setup for Tall & Big.... 200cm/6'7", 140kg/300lbs, 37"inleg.

HeliBars Handlebars
    Brake rubber removed to lower pedal for easier long leg/Size 15 EEEEW boot access.
    Ikon (Aussie) shocks all round.
    Russell Daylong seat 2” taller than stock (in Sunbrella for Aussie heat & water resistance)
    Goodyear Duragrip 165/60 fronts (18psi) - provides extra 1/2” ground clearance.
    Kenda Kanine rear.
    2021 RT Limited , Brake pedal rubber removed for ease of accessing pedal with size 15 boots. Red

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default CAR TIRE SWITCH

Quote Originally Posted by EricP View Post

For the fronts - ANY tire shop can do them on their current equipment also most can even Speed balance them ....you will have to bring them the wheels and new tires .......... the rears are strictly do it yourself ..... but if you bring the wheels they can do those also ....... Mike
    Last edited by BLUEKNIGHT911; 06-06-2018 at 08:07 AM.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by dieselengine9 View Post
    I haven't had to change my tire yet but a lot of the metro area people really brag on Extreme Propulsion in Cartersville.
    i'd like to second the vote for extreme propulsion in cartersville. i don't know specifically about tires, but they've done excellent work on my spyder in the past and are very easy to deal with.

m.