Spyder Garage

Default Bluetooth pairing sequence

I have a pair of Sena 30K'S. I want to "pair" my iphone X, my Garmin 395. What is the proper sequence for all to operate correctly?
    Do you pair the phone to the Sena and also pair the phone to the Garmin? Riding last night the gps would give directions thru headset but would "drop" the other Sena 30K where we could not communicate, I just believe there is a proper order for all these 3-4 devices to be paired. Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks DOC

SpyderLovers Sponsor Motorcycledave's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Call Me I am here today 209-887-3283

Quote Originally Posted by thereverend View Post
    I have a pair of Sena 30K'S. I want to "pair" my iphone X, my Garmin 395. What is the proper sequence for all to operate correctly?
    Do you pair the phone to the Sena and also pair the phone to the Garmin? Riding last night the gps would give directions thru headset but would "drop" the other Sena 30K where we could not communicate, I just believe there is a proper order for all these 3-4 devices to be paired. Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks DOC

Spyder Garage

Default called tech support

It seems that after talking to tech support that the 30K's are not up to date on software issues. They say their units do not support Apple iphone X (which mine is)
    They could not give me a definiative date, just sometime in the future. Had i of known this before buying I would of bought the 20S's as they have been proven. It seems they concentrated on the new "mesh" techonology and less on the bluetooth dropping of paired headsets.