Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

PrairieSpyder (Patti)

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by jabarger1 View Post
    Wow is all I can say. When I got home from work for the weekend I went out to the license bureau and got my permit, picked up my new helmet and took this beast for the first ride. Fifty miles later I am totally impressed, the way this thing handles and the confidence it inspires is incredible. When I began this journey of getting a motorcycle I was 100% sure it was a new Indian Chieftain and literally at the last minute one night I ran across a YouTube video about the Can Am Spyder which started me researching and one week later I purchased my own Spyder. The people that haven’t ridden can’t understand the joy of these machines. Anyway this spring, summer and fall are going to be quite fun. This is an awesome group of people on this forum and I am glad to be a small part.

NISR (Nebraska Iowa Spyder Ryders) welcome you to the family!
    BIG F

Spyder Garage

Love to read your enthusiasm! I'm three years into riding my RT, and it thrills me every day! I hate having to take my truck anywhere. My RT is now my daily driver, and it's such a joy just to ride to work and back!

Enjoy!
    2015 RT Limited: Fox Shocks - RonJon swaybar and links - BRP Comfort Seat - BRP Triaxis handlebars - Yokohama tires (26psi fronts 28psi back) - Centramatic wheel balancers - BRP belt tensioner - BRP Short windshield - CATdelete/Spyder1 attitude exhaust - Lamonster footpegs - sintered brake pads - LED TRYCLED lights - BumpSkid

2015 RT Limited , black

Spyder Garage

Default Welcome from Ohio

Welcome from the Cleveland area, Strongsville can't wait for the snow to end. All ice and snow today in Cleveland.

Crhis
    One of the FIRST to own a Spyder 2008 No.2817 Premier Edition Spyder GS. I knew a good thing when I saw it!!

2016 F3-T, LED Headlights, Frnt. & Bck. Side Marker Lights, Back Frnt. Fender Lights, Trailer Hitch. Floor Boards Frnt. and Bck. Third Brake light. Cannonball seats. F4 24" windshileld. ( CAT Delete Pipe (muffler bck. on) ) 2003 Valkyrie

Spyder Garage

and Congratulations , and I concur, you picked the BEST Color! And is that a 2013?
    Last edited by DGoebel; 04-05-2018 at 09:34 AM. Reason: added cropped right side up photo
    Safe Rides,
    David and Sharon Goebel
    Both Retired USAF Veterans
    2018 Anniversary Edition RT Limited
    Baja Ron ultimate swaybar. Vredestein tires, Baja Ron Front Shock Pre-load adjusters, Pedal Box, See my Spyder Garage
    IBA 70020

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by jabarger1 View Post
    Wow is all I can say. When I got home from work for the weekend I went out to the license bureau and got my permit, picked up my new helmet and took this beast for the first ride. Fifty miles later I am totally impressed, the way this thing handles and the confidence it inspires is incredible. When I began this journey of getting a motorcycle I was 100% sure it was a new Indian Chieftain and literally at the last minute one night I ran across a YouTube video about the Can Am Spyder which started me researching and one week later I purchased my own Spyder. The people that haven’t ridden can’t understand the joy of these machines. Anyway this spring, summer and fall are going to be quite fun. This is an awesome group of people on this forum and I am glad to be a small part.
    NISR (Nebraska Iowa Spyder Ryders) welcomes you to our world...
    BIG F