Very Active Member Roadster Renovations's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Green Initiative

Green.jpg
    Welcome to the new RR Green Initiative. If you are like me half the time you are overloaded with manuals, instructions, data sheets; anything that has critical data will just disappear over time, usually just at the time when you need it.
    Or, when assembling something it is almost impossible to keep your place and do the work, then go back to that spot so you can go on. Which requires way more time that something should. Even DIY YouTube videos are great, but require time after time viewing. And having written instructions added to that is the best way, but the problem again is keeping your place.
    With a downloadable program, your smart phone can double as a YouTube viewer and an instruction manual. That will stay right where you need it until you need the next step. No more hunting for where you were in the paper instructions. And, as an added bonus, since it is accessed with your phone they won't disappear just when you need them.
    I realized the other day when we printed out the 8 pages for our new modification (4 pages printed double-sided) that we use a great deal of paper and ink. And most of the time, they are used once, then either thrown away, or lost over time. There has to be a better way. If we post them on a safe, easily accessible site that you can get to with any electronic device, they will always be there if you need them, 24/7/365.
    In the coming weeks we will be putting this into practice and will be doing more with a question and answer website that you can communicate with other ryders for tips on how they did their install that is also smart phone compatible.
    Even if you have previous installs with paper instructions, you can still access this site. And for new orders, if you opt to go green, we will discount your order to show our appreciation.
    You save, we save, we both reduce our carbon footprint, and have better reference and access to the information we need when we need it. I call that a win-win for everyone!!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Thanks for "Thinking Globally, and acting Locally"!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Steve and Kathy, Thanks so much for thinking of and doing this. As an Aside, It's officially spring here at my home in MN, Yesterday was the first day my home solar panel output exceeded my home electrical use this year.
    We went solar a couple years ago and our panels often generate more than we use in Spring, Summer, and Fall here in MN, but Winter insures the Utilities get their profits every year.
    Safe Rides,
    David and Sharon Goebel
    Both Retired USAF Veterans
    2018 Anniversary Edition RT Limited
    Baja Ron ultimate swaybar. Vredestein tires, Baja Ron Front Shock Pre-load adjusters, Pedal Box, See my Spyder Garage
    IBA 70020

Spyder Garage

Thumbs up

Thank you very much!!!

Lew L
    Kaos----- Gone but not forgotten.

2014 RTS in Circuit Yellow, farkle-ing addiction down to once every few months. ECU FLASH IS GREAT.
    2014 RTS , Circuit Yellow