Spyder Garage

Default 2014 rt limited for sale

2014 rt limited,warrenty until 7/ 11/2021, LED headlights and fog lights, back rest, lazor alignment, Baja Ron sway bar and links,new tires and brakes summer 2017, Garmin Zumo gps w/life time maps, luggage rack w/hopnel gear bag, 3 piece can am hard sided luggage, 1/2 cover, 23000 miles,black currant color ( the fastest color)
    Selling because of health issues

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Mjm View Post
    2014 rt limited,warrenty until 7/ 11/2021, LED headlights and fog lights, back rest, lazor alignment, Baja Ron sway bar and links,new tires and brakes summer 2017, Garmin Zumo gps w/life time maps, luggage rack w/hopnel gear bag, 3 piece can am hard sided luggage, 1/2 cover, 23000 miles,black currant color ( the fastest color)
    Selling because of health issues
    Beautiful bike MJM and fairly priced too.
    2015 RTL , Yes Pearl White

Spyder Garage

Thanks LeftCoast,hate to sell her

Spyder Garage

I know it has been a while, but has this been sold? Thanks! I totaled mine Saturday. Spyder vs Hog. Hog dead Spyder at least runs but totaled...

For God So Loved the world...

Started 2014 with a 2013 RT-S SE5. Wrecked it April 2019 with a 200lb hog! I am Blessed because if that was a two wheel motorcycle, DPS said without a shadow of a doubt I would have been dead! Thank you Can-Am! The issue I had with GIECO is they told me not to take anything off the Spyder when I brought it in to their claims center because they paid it out as a total. I just had ELKA put on all around and over $7,000 in Farkle that I am having to replace all that I could have taken off the '13. Bought a 2014 with only 3728 miles! Love it! My therapy!