Spyder Garage

Default Painting an RT-622 trailer

Does anyone have an idea what it would cost to have an RT-622 trailer painted to match a 2014 cognac RT-S? Thanks!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by AlfredENewman View Post
    Does anyone have an idea what it would cost to have an RT-622 trailer painted to match a 2014 cognac RT-S? Thanks!
    You might want to look into having it wrapped. It'll probably cost less. Here in Indianapolis it can be wrapped for less than $500.00.
    2020 Chalk, RT Limited, Dark and matching RT622 trailer and BRP hitch. BRP Drivers Backrest, Auxiliary Light, Garmin Zumo XT, GPS Support, RT Rear Panel and Travel Cover. Spyderpops LEDs on fenders, mirrors, saddlebags, top case and RT rear panel. Spyderpops Rock Guard. BajaRon Swaybar, Wolo Bad Boy horn, Freedom Windshield, Elka Shocks.
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk

Spyder Garage

Default Local vocational tech school

I had mine painted at our local vocational technical school for under $300. They charged me for materials only and I think they did a real nice job and it was a great learning experience for them.

9254AE05-D51E-4125-9EEE-AF21DE5C795C.jpg
    Last edited by Brentc; 03-24-2018 at 04:12 PM. Reason: Picture added
    2022 RT Limited Dark Hyper Silver
    2014 RT-S Pearl White
    2010 BRP 622 Trailer Pearl White

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default PAINTING

If you use BRP " Cognac " paint it's going to be more expensive than if you buy some VHT Burnt Copper ( SP 402 (?) )..... this stuff is a high heat paint and very durable, it also matches the Cognac, if you clear coat it ... you can't use it on BARE plastic .... you must under-coat first .... ask the painter to see if it will save you money ......Mike
    Last edited by BLUEKNIGHT911; 03-24-2018 at 04:05 PM.