Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Spyder Garage

Default A New Event For 2020 ??

I/We hope to have a Toy Hauler by then and would haul us & the Spyder("Baby") down there to meet a bunch of fellow/ladies Spyder Ryders!

Spyder Garage

StA: 's to Arkansas

Just the monthly "bump" of the thread as promised. May 2018

We are already looking at homes & property--thanks to the internet. See you all in 2020.
    Last edited by ARtraveler; 05-08-2018 at 02:22 PM.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

First of all, it is not too early for good planning to happen.. NISR (Nebraska Iowa Spyder Ryders) just completed our very successful 2019 rally and are working on our 2020 rally.
    I, for one would be very interested in attending something in your area. I'm sure if the timing is OK, I could have some other members of NISR attend? as soon as yu firm up a date, please let us know. tks
    BIG F

Spyder Garage

I have had additional thoughts concerning our proposed event. We are finally moved and still getting settled in. I was very impressed by all the non-AR people that were interested. Only a few people from the new area showed interest.

I also note that there are currently three events within 150 miles or so of our area. Spyder Palooza, Spyders in the Ozarks, and Green Cty SL in Grove OK.

I have decided not to step on anyone else's toes. I am feeling that we do not need another event at this time. I do thank all those that showed interest.

We are going to meet up with new and old friends through the other events at this time. Headed off to Grove OK in less than a month now.
    Last edited by ARtraveler; 09-09-2019 at 09:53 AM.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Maybe you could run a 'SpyderLovers StA BBQ' tagged on either end of one of those other events instead of doing a stand-alone event that might compete?! Doing it that way might even add to the turn-out for whichever event is chosen? There again, why limit yourself to just one of them?? Just sayin'
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!

Spyder Garage

Peter has a good idea. TOI always has a ride and lunch for TOI members during Deadwood 3Wheeler Rally. It is a great opportunity to meet others TOI members in person without having to do a full scale rally or Ride In.

Happy TRAils/NSD
    Paul

2012 RT L
    AMA 25 years Life Member
    TRA
    PGR
    Rhino Riders Plate #83
    Venturers #78
    TOI

2012 Spyder RT L , Baja Ron Plugs and wires Lava Bronze

Spyder Garage

Hello, I'm a member of the Spyder Riders of Broken Arrow, Ok. Ya'll (You all ) are more than welcome to attend our 2nd Annual Jamboree in Grove, Ok. Oct. 3-4. The city of Grove is rolling out the Red Carpet for us and we'll have rides scheduled that you can sign up for (I'm leading one of them.. "A Two Hour Cruise" ~75 miles. My first real ride (lotsa twisties) was with this group to Eureka Springs, Ar. for their Spring Fling and there were HUNDREDS of bikes. So if ya'll want to go to their next Spring Fling book Your room NOW. If/when you get your BBQ up and running I'll for sure be there. BTW, the state of Arkansas really caters to Bikers of types. We love it over there.
    2015 RTS SE6 Special Series Red/Black w/Magnesium front fenders(bought in Nov. 2018 w/9,400 miles)
    Dynojet Power Commander V, Power Commander POD-300 Display, PCV Map Switch, Pedal Commander (WOW)
    Passenger Arm Rests, Windshield Air Wing
    Baja Ron's Sway Bar & Spring Adjusters
    Air Scoops, LaMonster's Hiway Pegs
    Magnetic Mirror Mounts, Air Innovations Seat Cushion
    Red Chrome pin striping on Black hood
    Federal Formoza AZ01 front tires (they're GREAT)
    Kumho Ecsta AST KU25 All-Season Tire - 225/50R15 91H
    LED bars above radiator inlets
    LED brake/running/turn signals on license plate frame
    Tag-Along trailer
    LED headlights LED fog lights (WOW)
    2" x 2" Road Lights inside front fenders
    7' x 10' Cargo trailer
    Garmin 396 LM GPS
    RLS Cat-delete resonator with China Akropovic muffler
    New Banshee AGM
    M3 TPMS on front tires
    Remote Control for Heated Jacket and Heated Riding Pants
    Analog Clock and Analog Volt Meter
    Loose Nut Behind Handlebars
    2015 RT-S Special Series , Stock Spark Plugs Brake Pedal Extension Cherry Red/Black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Revalden View Post
    Hello, I'm a member of the Spyder Riders of Broken Arrow, Ok. Ya'll (You all ) are more than welcome to attend our 2nd Annual Jamboree in Grove, Ok. Oct. 3-4. The city of Grove is rolling out the Red Carpet for us and we'll have rides scheduled that you can sign up for (I'm leading one of them.. "A Two Hour Cruise" ~75 miles. My first real ride (lotsa twisties) was with this group to Eureka Springs, Ar. for their Spring Fling and there were HUNDREDS of bikes. So if ya'll want to go to their next Spring Fling book Your room NOW. If/when you get your BBQ up and running I'll for sure be there. BTW, the state of Arkansas really caters to Bikers of types. We love it over there.
    We are booked for that one. See you there. Oct 3-5, 2019 Grove OK.
    Last edited by ARtraveler; 09-07-2019 at 09:45 AM.

2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

here is my email address: bigeff@cox.net
    put me on your "want to attend" list. tks
    BIG F

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Big F View Post
    here is my email address: bigeff@cox.net
    put me on your "want to attend" list. tks
    BIG F
    Will do

2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Count Teresa and I in. Sounds like a great time! Thanks for the early notice.....
    Happy and safe rydin'
    2014 Spyder RT Limited - January 2014, Cognac/Black Seat, #958, born on 1-8-14
    2014 RT Limited , Cognac

Spyder Garage

"Riding the Arkansas Web"

O. J.
    Ridin' "Lucille", the MusicMaker
    a 2017 F3 Limited (Pure Magnesium Metallic)
    Wife, Jan, riding "Ruby Jane"
    a 2016 F3-T (Intense Red Pearl)
    2017 F3-Limited , Magnesium (light grey)

Spyder Garage

There is no Pitbull Spyderfest for 2020 as a rally. I believe Spyderpops is planning a rally next year in Arkansas.
    Last edited by CMA Cowboy; 09-08-2019 at 06:17 PM. Reason: correction
    Ray
    "Instead of arriving in Heaven in a nice well perserved body I'd rather slide in feet first, all beat up, loudly proclaiming thank you Jesus for a great ride!"

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ARtraveler View Post
    Yes!! There ARE Spyder people in Arkansas.
    Yepper, we also ride with the US Spyder Ryders - Central Arkansas chapter, based out of Little Rock. We started the club about the first of 2019 and have 27 members so far.

O. J.
    Ridin' "Lucille", the MusicMaker
    a 2017 F3 Limited (Pure Magnesium Metallic)
    Wife, Jan, riding "Ruby Jane"
    a 2016 F3-T (Intense Red Pearl)
    2017 F3-Limited , Magnesium (light grey)

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by CMA Cowboy View Post
    There is no Pitbull Spyderfest for 2020 as a rally. I believe Spyderpops is planning a rally next year in Arkansas.
    Good information. We will also keep that one in mind. Since we are the "newcomers" to AR, we have decided to let others do their thing. And...the choices are real good.

2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BLUEKNIGHT911 View Post
    ........some fantastic riding in Arkansas ..... at least up near Branson Mo. ...... If you do this either just before or just after Spyderfest 2020 I'm in ........ Mike
    THERE IS NO SPYDERFEST 2020.

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

Please keep me in mind when you set a firmer date

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

Please see post #54.

We have decided NOT to have our own event. We do not wish to step on others toes that are currently doing so well with events.

Thank you for all who have responded.

We will most likely see you at the other events.

2020 F3L , Magma Red