Hybrid View

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

The only music I have available from the phone (iPhone X) is the music I have loaded with a radio I have to get started before I plug it into the bike. The only problem I found is I have to mute the Genius Maps so the music will keep playing. If I see the icons (Misic, Maps, Weather) I can hear music and maps directions but when I view the maps and it give me a direction the music stops and I cant start it without shutting the bike off. I have mounted the phone on the dash of the RT so I can fiddle with it when starting and when getting gas as I've found BRP Connect has to be visible when turning the bike on or it won't load. When you turn the bike off with the Maps showing the phone will open and you'll see the maps and you need BRP Connect showing for it to load.

Hoping the software update will fix problems as well as hoping for Rever, FOBO and SiriusXM. You can get a $90 cash card from BRP to cover the cost of the Maps. You should get an email or check other posts for $90 Cash Card.
    2021 F3 Ltd , Magna Red

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

You have to pay to use the gps?
    2021 Sea to Sky RT , Highland green