Spyder Garage

Default 2018 S. East Ohio ride in Zanesville June 16 2018

I have decided to head down to Zanesville to do this ride that sounds pretty epic I live in Windsor Ontario just 270 miles away which is a piece a cake ride to find some awesome territory to ride in with my girl for the weekend! Looking to make some friends ahead of time and meet up with any of you for the ride! I will be coming in Thursday afternoon and doing the smaller ride on Friday and maybe a ride Thursday evening! Will be staying at best Western The host hotel so any of you care to join me for Thursday night and Friday and if we’re having still too much fun would consider staying Sunday to do another tour loop! They have six different rides marked out in their website
    SNOWMOBILING ON PAVEMENT!!!

Spyder Garage

Default The Zanesville Ohio ride...

...is on our calendar too. Jim and Karen Bowling here... we are also staying in the host hotel. We are arriving on Friday to check in and leaving on Sunday. Look us up - and we'll try to find you... looking forward to making new friends and riding some nice country.
    Jim

Ryde, eat, sleep.... repeat

2019 Spyder RT Limited Pearl White/Dark
    LaMonster drink holder with X-Grip
    LaMonster Belt Dampener
    Lamonster USB cable with extension

Variously called Stormtrooper, Pearl, and Goober by wife and various (friends?)

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by FIRECAT View Post
    I have decided to head down to Zanesville to do this ride that sounds pretty epic I live in Windsor Ontario just 270 miles away which is a piece a cake ride to find some awesome territory to ride in with my girl for the weekend! Looking to make some friends ahead of time and meet up with any of you for the ride! I will be coming in Thursday afternoon and doing the smaller ride on Friday and maybe a ride Thursday evening! Will be staying at best Western The host hotel so any of you care to join me for Thursday night and Friday and if we’re having still too much fun would consider staying Sunday to do another tour loop! They have six different rides marked out in their website
    Anybody out there going to Zanesville it’s coming up just a few more days
    SNOWMOBILING ON PAVEMENT!!!